free hit
counters
Norfolk Meet 20th January 2014 7:30pm Larling Angel - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Norfolk Meet 20th January 2014 7:30pm Larling Angel

Thats next year! I know but with the interest shown from the group PM Im hoping we can have a good turn out for some meets. Obviously in these dark months they may be a few less Lotus car parked up but we can still have a good old chin wag.

Those who can make it or even may be a possible sign up below. Oh and happy Xmas & great new year. Stay safe chaps.

1. Buddsy

• Like 1

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the special mention goes to Stuart for turning up on a foggy cold evening in a 1972 Europa Special. It's reminded me why I spent £6k on a project car when I was supposed to spend only £1k.

Thats next year! I know but with the interest shown from the group PM Im hoping we can have a good turn out for some meets. Obviously in these dark months they may be a few less Lotus car parked up bu

1. Buddsy 2. Andydclements

I dont know what you mean Pete it says the location on the title  :whistle: Lucky I know a Mod who can edit titles :lol:

Its at Larling Angel

Buddsy :sofa:

• 2 weeks later...

Buddsy, don't forget to send a PM to the people on the PM list to let them know you're meeting up again :)

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Bibs I have done this...I think! lol I havent copied you in but can if you want to keep you up to date?

Stuart. If you have to come along in your daily thats fine. We have an informal meet so a shandy and a natter is cool. Especially when its dark in January.

ShaunM asked about the possibility of changing the day we meet. I think everything is possible and maybe we should have a chat about days people can make, We've had this chat about 3 years ago and in true Norfolk group style it took us about 3 years to sort a day that was not use to most people hahaha. If people want maybe we could get the days people cant make and see if there is a better day for the majority of people who would like to come?

Cheers all

Buddsy

• 2 weeks later...

We usually say 7.30 but to be honest I usually arrive more like 8.00. Nothing formal we just have a beer/shandy have a chin wag and usually head off approx. 10.00

Buddsy

1. Buddsy

2. Andydclements

3.kronos1664 (peter)

4.chipp

I could do with a shandy and a chin wag.

chipp

Edited by chipp

Yes it was a good turn out for such a bad night! 2 Lotus cars and I am sorry I didnt bring mine out! (for those who couldn't make it tonight I started out in it but it didnt feel quite right (but I now think it was because I hadn't let her warm up fully?) sp swapped back to my daily) In the end I was glad I didnt bring the Lotus as I think that was the worst fog I have ever driven in! Hope every one else got home safe. Any one see the car on the top of roundabout?

Stuarts Europa was great to see and the way to get the headlights up to strength was "magic"!  :harhar:

Buddsy

• Like 1

It was a interesting drive home that's for sure ! The candles worked a treat. Think I might have a dry joint somewhere !

Hopefully the next meet will be in better weather.