free hit
counters
12th-13th July 2014: Glamis - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

12th-13th July 2014: Glamis

GLAMIS Weekend Event

Scottish Transport Extravaganza Glamis Castle'

Glamis Castle Angus, DD8 1RJ

We need to get the complete entry form and payments in to Glamis NO LATER than 1st April

Please book and pay for your entry IF YOU WANT TO BE ON THE CLUB STAND via (John & Wendy)

The Extravaganza is in the beautiful grounds of Glamis Castle. The Castle provides a magnificent backdrop to the event and with something for all the family to enjoy.

The Scottish Transport Extravaganza is regarded as one of the premier vintage motoring events in Scotland and one of the largest of its kind in Britain'
The event will have over 1300 vehicles on display representing a wide variety of transports, ranging from the first cars built, up to the more newer modes of transport, but you can also see a wide array of cycles, tractors, engines, commercials, military and lots more.
There will be around 150 stands comprising autojumble, motor trade, antiques, fundraising and a craft tent, where you can see craft persons making their own goods.
Many car clubs from all over the UK now visit the show and help to add a variety of same make vehicular displays whilst others bring a cross section of all motors'

We appreciate that coming to an event can give you a good appetite and will be are plenty of good quality caterers willing to provide much needed nourishment, whether it be a snack, a full meal or just a cool ice cream.

The event runs from 9.00am to 6.00pm both days and parking for motorists is free.

CAR ENTRY INFORMATION

£4.00 per entry plus Postage

£5.00 per camping accommodation

No person or Vehicle will be admitted before 10am on Friday 11th July.

A dance will be held on the Saturday in the Marquee to which all exhibitors are invited

If you need any more information about this event please contact John & Wendy via the club's Email.
If you are not a Club Lotus N.E.Scotland member contact us via this website

http://clublotusnescotland.freeforums.net/

Club Lotus North East Scotland.

A North Of Scotland club for all Lotus car enthusiasts, all ages welcome, cars new and old, we are affiliated to the national Club Lotus. My Husband John and I run the Club Lotus North East Scotland and at present we have 85 members who mostly are all members of Club Lotus our parent club. ;) We are a small group of enthusiasts of Lotus cars based in the North East of Aberdeen, although we have members from as far afield as Perth Australia. We have no hard and fast rules and as a club only ask that our members respect the thoughts and freedom of other's and to respect wherever we visit or venture as a group under the Club Lotus BannerWe are officially recognised by the National Club Lotus and abide by the rules of the Lotus Club. Our main aim is to enjoy our vehicles, visit and support various shows and event's across the country and generally have fun with our cars.  We are a none profit making group and the only time you as members will be asked for any money will be to pay any fee's due for event attendance or maybe to chip in towards the cost of tea/coffee etc and that's about it. Please feel free to email with any comments, request's, idea's or plans, even if only for a chat or info request I am sure someone will be able to help or point you to someone who can. E-Mail. [email protected] Read more: http://clublotusnescotland.freeforums.net/thread/3/welcome#ixzz5142RUUyb

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who's Attending?
Add your name smiley.png

1 Wendy Walsh (both days)
2 Don Mckewan (both days)
3 John McBeath
4 Duncan Anderson
5 Brian Swankie (both days)
6 Bill Mutch (both days)
7 Ken London (sunday)

A North Of Scotland club for all Lotus car enthusiasts, all ages welcome, cars new and old, we are affiliated to the national Club Lotus. My Husband John and I run the Club Lotus North East Scotland and at present we have 85 members who mostly are all members of Club Lotus our parent club. ;) We are a small group of enthusiasts of Lotus cars based in the North East of Aberdeen, although we have members from as far afield as Perth Australia. We have no hard and fast rules and as a club only ask that our members respect the thoughts and freedom of other's and to respect wherever we visit or venture as a group under the Club Lotus BannerWe are officially recognised by the National Club Lotus and abide by the rules of the Lotus Club. Our main aim is to enjoy our vehicles, visit and support various shows and event's across the country and generally have fun with our cars.  We are a none profit making group and the only time you as members will be asked for any money will be to pay any fee's due for event attendance or maybe to chip in towards the cost of tea/coffee etc and that's about it. Please feel free to email with any comments, request's, idea's or plans, even if only for a chat or info request I am sure someone will be able to help or point you to someone who can. E-Mail. [email protected] Read more: http://clublotusnescotland.freeforums.net/thread/3/welcome#ixzz5142RUUyb

• 2 weeks later...

who's Attending?
Add your name smiley.png

3 John McBeath
4 Duncan Anderson
6 Bill Mutch (both days)
7 Ken London (sunday)
8 John Hartley

who's Attending?
Add your name smiley.png

3 John McBeath
4 Duncan Anderson
6 Bill Mutch (both days)
7 Ken London (sunday)
8 John Hartley

9 Mike Clarke (sunday)

Edited by mikec2126
  • 3 weeks later...

Who's Attending?
Add your name smiley.png

1   Wendy Walsh (both days)
2   Don Mckewan (both days)
3   John McBeath
4   Duncan Anderson
5   Brian Swankie (both days) paid
6   Bill Mutch (both days)
7   Ken London (sunday)
8   John Hartley paid

9   Mike Clarke (sunday) paid

10 Mike Clarke (sunday) paid

11 Archie B paid

12 Gordon Masson paid

13 John Torrence paid

14 Andrew Laing paid

15 Alan Ferguson paid

Who's Attending?
Add your name smiley.png

1 Wendy Walsh (both days) paid
2 Don Mckewan (both days) paid
3 John McBeath paid
4 Duncan Anderson paid
5 Brian Swankie (both days) paid
6 Bill Mutch (both days) paid
7 Ken London (sunday) Paid
8 John Hartley (Sunday) paid
9 Mike Clarke (sunday) paid
10 Mike Clarke (sunday) paid
11 Archie B paid
12 Gordon Masson paid
13 John Torrence paid
14 Andrew Laing paid
15 Alan Ferguson paid
16 John Parker paid
17 Scott Gibb (both days) paid
18 Brian Donald (both days)
19 Alan Bell Paid

• 4 weeks later...

Who's Attending?
Add your name :)

1 Wendy Walsh (both days) paid
2 Don Mckewan (both days) paid
3 John McBeath paid
4 Duncan Anderson paid
5 Brian Swankie (both days) paid
6 Bill Mutch (both days)paid
7 Ken London (sunday)
8 John Hartley (Sunday) paid
9 Mike Clarke (Sunday) paid
10 Mike Clarke (Sunday) paid
11 Archie B paid
12 Gordon Masson paid
13 John Torrence paid
14 Andrew Laing paid
15 Alan Ferguson paid
16 John Parker paid
17 Scott Gibb (both days)paid
18 Brian Donald (both days) paid
19 Alan Bell Paid
20 Kieran Lee (both days) paid

• 2 months later...

Your entry numbers

824 Brian Donald Sunday

825 Mike Clarke Sunday

826 Duncan Anderson Sat/Sun

827 John Parker Sunday

828 Chris Grant Sunday

829 Wendy Walsh/ Don Mckewan Sat/ Sun

830 John Torrance Sat/Sun

831 Bill Mutch Sunday

832 Brian Swankie Sat/Sun

833 Stewart Milne Sunday

834 David Allen Sunday

835 John Hartley Sunday

836 John Mcbeath Sat/Sun

837 Kieran Lee Sat/Sun

838 Alan Bell Sat/Sun

839 Gordon Masson

840 Archie Buchanan Sunday

841 Alan Ferguson Sunday

842 Ken London Sunday

843 Andrew Laing Sat/Sun

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.