free hit
counters
Urgent! Lotus Factory Trip attendees - Page 2 - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Urgent! Lotus Factory Trip attendees

Guest Troy Halliday

:D Surely the idea wasn't for everyone to suddenly change their avatars last minute, as we all know each other by the pics we've been using for the last 'x' months?!?! :D

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Troy Halliday

Guys I am working on them now so it is not to late so keep them coming. Thanks to everyone that has sent theirs through I do have several sitting in my inbox so I know they are still getting through.

Hi Troy,

I sent mine through to you earlier today - in fact, I sent it twice!

Let me know if you would like a 3rd copy...

Andrew

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

Guest Troy Halliday

Thanks guys sorry if I am not responding but I have about 300 documents to lay out and print for tommorrow morning, I will be the realy tired, very handsom short guy holding a stack of papers if your not sure how to recognise me. I will be leaving extra early to get their before most of you to help out Kimbers and Bibs. Oh and II have still got to clean my car :lol:

.....................ermm is it dark yet?

Guest Troy Halliday

Ok guys I suppose most of you saw what I needed your pics for. Sorry to those who I managed to mis out but I am about to rectify that problem for any future events and meetings.

I have slightly altered the Info sheets that some ( :D ) of you recieved at GY Bibs will be in the next week be sending out an email with a Word for Windows Document and a RTF (rich text format) document for those of you who dont have Word. It will be for information section for the sheet you recieved, so that you can taylor the highlights to suit you individual cars. I will then go through these updating your sheets and send them out to you in a PDF file (Adobe Portable Documnet File) Which you can either print out at home or take to any quick print shop to have printed. I will also be doing a second sheet for you to list all the modifcations you have made to your cars. What I will require you to do is fill out the Word/RTF document and email it back to me. I will give out full instructions on how to do this for those amoungst you who are starting to panic :D

Basically I am going to work my way through these as and when I get time and get them back to you.

Here is a rough of the amended sheet yet to be approved my Bibs and Kato to make sure they are happy with the representation and layout of their respective logo's.

This way when ever you go to a club meet or any other show you can pop it in your window and educate the masses :D

lewlefcarsheet.jpg

As I said sorry for those that I missed and this will also be available to all forum members but keep in mind I am one man and I do need some sleep every now and again as any one who saw me Sunday will agree.

Thankyou to everyone who sent their pictures through. You will recieve the email over the next week.

Thanks

Troy

Indeed - he was not a pretty sight! No oil painting as they say!

megamonalisa_mona-lis-orc.jpg

Oh... Sorry mate - that's the one I took of you last month - where's the one of you looking bad! :(

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Just wanted to say thanks Troy. I think I will have mine framed as memento :(

Cheers mate.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Hi Troy,

first want to say "Thank you" for recieving a fact sheet without sending you a picture, but I left to Great Britain one day before you mailed. Arrived yesterday home and will send you a pic now. Hope you can work with it.

Thanks for your great making of all our fact sheets!

Roger