free hit
counters
Zenos E10 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

It does look good, and £25k too! 

1614411_1434234950143795_155278050_o.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got my e10r back in April (1st customer e10r). coming from a 211 I'm really really impressed. I think with the R they have applied a lot of updates that address the comments on the brakes and g

Plastic ducks......my brother bought me a clockwork plastic duck for Christmas, once. He took it in to work and one of the girls there saw it and asked him what it was.... "Clockwork duck for the bat

It's not that ugly

Posted Images

I like it, but it won't get anywhere near the road here. :no

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Cracking looking car and a shame I couldn' t make it to Autosport to have a proper look over it. Nearly £28k though in launch spec and no screen and let's face it you NEED the launch spec at least. Makes you look at the competition which can only mean the Caterham and I believe that gets the screen and wipers. Not direct comparrison I know but in the same category I feel.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Dont want to be the negative one but I looked at the pics and just cant see it. Too me it looks crap. Out side just looks awful and the interior looks worse.  :sick:

Buddsy  :vava:

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Looks ok but if a bit bland compared to the X-Bow. Darn sight cheaper though. Isn't Ansar Ali the Caterham chappy?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Yes I think he was. The unit they operate from on the website is next to Lotus. I think I might prefer it to the Xbow as it's not quite as origarmi.

Trevor.

Ansar Ali also was General Manager at Lotus Cars for 5 years from 2000 to 2005 and after than until 2012 was CEO of Caterham Cars.

Zenos are based at the Hethel Engineering Centre at the end of Potash Lane (Caterham have an office there too!). 

post-1-0-24614500-1390384820.png

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 months later...

Testing at Millbrook, it looks angry! 

1966134_1456387907928499_831154771_o.jpg

In other news, their USA dealer is run by none other than my pal Randy Chase who set up lotustalk over there! :D

• Like 1

Evora NA

I think perhaps you've spent enough on track cars of late?

Evora NA

I reckon if you go through the cars from the movie Cars, you would find one of those animated cars with the same face.

Looks sad to me. :(

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Testing at Millbrook, it looks angry! 

1966134_1456387907928499_831154771_o.jpg

In other news, their USA dealer is run by none other than my pal Randy Chase who set up lotustalk over there! :D

Angry.... yeah because it only has 200 hp and no one will spend $60-$70K on a kit car when you could buy a nice used Elise for $30k..  It really is ugly  :thumbdown:

I think it's fast enough…maybe

You're all wrong, it's mega and one comment comes from an American so wouldn't understand what a corner is :-)

Trevor.

• Like 1

So, here's a comment from a German. No one has ever claimed the green hell has no corners. Frank is right! Its under powered, overpriced and ugly!

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

• 3 weeks later...

I was interested in the E10 - still am sort of.

I registered interested on their site and Ali emailed me directly. I thought it was marketing gumpf to start with but had a short exchange with him about it. He seems very confident in the car and the success of the company, and a nice bloke to boot!

Circumstances changed and I'm not really looking any more, but if I had to free up a few quid I'd be tempted to swap the 211 for one in the future. It wouldn't be as fast as mine I'm certain, but could be just as fun.

Anyone actually seen them in the flesh though? I'm not 100% sure yet. I have the offer of a drive if I get over to Hethel, but that won't be until August at the earliest now...

I saw it at Autosport, was very impressed :)

Evora NA