free hit
counters
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 119 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Photo by Peter Gunnars)

Hey everyone, Here are some pictures of my Esprit from tonights classic car meet in Earls Barton Northampton... was great to see a couple of other lovely Esprits too, Robington's black one and Pa

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, 910Esprit said:

It would only take 2 mins to tweak that left headlamp pod!

Yes, the owner said he will be doing that. The weather up here has been very cold and damp, so not ideal for messing about in the garage.

And I suppose sunny days are better off spending driving. The weather is turning cold again from tomorrow for at least a week.

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/03/2021 at 11:36, Bibs said:

163762759_10165004898415367_484134239136

A completely normal day in the English countryside, with absolutely nothing out of the ordinary happening - peacefullness and calmness as always, with two typical English blokes having made a bet over a pint at the local pub, on who is going to reach work from home first, each using his preferred means of silent, quiet and meaningfull eco-friendly transportation to complete the task at hand, as it would happen on any given day... Proof given that not even a local cow bother turning it's head or even lift an eye, and local fishermen doing their daily job without any disturbance.

Carry on.

Jacques

• Like 2

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

• Gold FFM

Those are great photos @JR

• Like 1

Looking for my first Lotus - A Giugiaro design Turbo Esprit - Message me if you know of one or considering selling yours

Envious - it’s like seeing a great girl you used to date, with another guy. Car looks incredible!

• Like 1