Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 77 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

On 14/03/2018 at 11:21, s4simon said:

Bought the car back in 2002 (Torquay, Devon), been driving pretty much every week since then.  I think I'm getting old and want to try something a little more unreliable and Italian before I kark it.   ;-)

Time for someone else to have some fun.

Getting old?  There's a small chance you might look like every other Ferrari driver on the road.  Where as if you keep the Esprit you look like you know your own mind.

Still if you need to scratch that itch.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Mark, I remember back in 2003BF  (Before forums)  when you drove past me on the M3, and was thinking to myself - Wow, how cool does that look.

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

• 2 weeks later...

Looks lovely Andy. I'm sure I've seen this advertised somewhere recently. Any more pics?

My favorite esprit combination : A black turbo esprit with gold decals and  beige interior.

If I trade my S2.2, it would be for one like this, or an S4s. Well done

15 minutes ago, gvy said:

My favorite esprit combination : A black turbo esprit with gold decals and  beige interior.

If I trade my S2.2, it would be for one like this, or an S4s. Well done

I have both for sale, and you could trade in ;-)

the S4s is also a orginal Belguim car !