free hit
counters
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 10 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Thanks Hopo.  Off to car show with it very shortly.

Sorry to read about your wheels.   I was telling my wife about them who responded with "What!! Going to war is a disaster".  Don't worry, I put her straight

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Well you did ask.....

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

......and that's the lot for the moment!

Good to see so many great looking Giugiaro's - makes me want get one of those too!

Hi Michael,

Nice Pictures. Now, if only you could maybe play a Little bit with depth of field, by turning the aperture open more to say 2,8 - 4, then you could splatter the background by taking your Pictures from a longer distance, zooming and make the car even more in focus. Then you very nice Pictures would be even better looking. Just a sugestion. ;) So, I am waiting for more ;)

This is the colour btw, that pursuaded me to finally buy a Lotus Esprit. Mine is Calypso though.

Cheers,

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

Apart from the ones on my drive, I wanted the depth of field for these pics to show the backgrounds too but I'll do some more with shallow d.o.f for you next time ;-)

impressive detailing on your blue body !

Already posted on "Lotus/motorig/chat" section, put may be worth sharing in the Esprit section :

May be the first Esprit V8 on the Nurburgring on youtube!

693543201405282059481.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHz0xmCrxXM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7GTuKde0-o

some issues with the brakes (very spongy pedal), so did only 2 laps but I'll fix them and I'll go again someday, such a great thrill

• Like 1

:huh: That was close!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Nice to see a V8 being used like its maker intended, lovely colour too.

I wish I had recorded my laps in a Sport 350 at the 'Ring. I've never driven a car was so stable over the kerbs there.

I love the sound of the V8s too, just like a slant 4!  ;)

When I look at that very good Picture of the White one from above, I simply don't understand the critics who says that an Esprit is not a supercar, but a kitcar with unfinished design, bad shutlines etc.

It's exactly as great looking and exotic as the rest of the pack ;)

Really good Picture.

Cheers,

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

• Bibs unpinned this topic
  • Bibs pinned this topic