free hit
counters
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 110 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Photo by Peter Gunnars)

Hey everyone, Here are some pictures of my Esprit from tonights classic car meet in Earls Barton Northampton... was great to see a couple of other lovely Esprits too, Robington's black one and Pa

Went out for a bit of blast this morning.  

Posted Images

108232823_10159868611353644_783773973942

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

BTW, new fronts fitted. They are Vredestein Sprint 215/50-15 W. Now with fresh, correctly sized tyres/tires all around, the car has turned, from being a very beautiful but whimsical mistress, to a being a faithful and reliable girlfriend  (still gorgeous)😃
Jokes aside, the ride is much smoother, the steering is lighter. She corners like on rails and the noise from small bumps and gravel is gone. A true bliss...

• Like 1

========================================
Torque times RPM equals horsepower!

• Gold FFM
On 17/07/2020 at 12:53, Giniw said:

I think it's a dark blue one?

Yes, it was not black, but dark blue. Like the Blackbird, that was actually painted indigo blue but looks black in most pictures. 😉 Definitely a stunning car, first time I saw such a nice Elan in Belgium. That's the main reason I like those meets: every time there is a great mix of familiar cars and owners to chat with, as well as a good number of 'new' cars, often models you very rarely see. And everyone is welcome, from an old Ford Fiesta to a youngtimer Bentley or Aston (or a muddy Range Rover). 😎

Filip

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Does anyone know the owner of this 1999 Esprit V8? Pictured in Perthshire in Scotland.

42F32956-8D09-45DF-B3D7-62674A345BBE.jpeg

On 07/06/2020 at 01:27, gvy said:

I didn't use the esprit much lately and because an old Esprit that doesn't drive is destined to fail, I thought it is better to start using it again, so here we go . Lets start with small neighbourhood blasts , after a proper warm up of course. What always amazes me when driving it , is how quick and nimble it steers in and out of bends on B roads at speeds between 60 and 100km/u

And it is such a dramatic shape. I have it for many years now and it keeps me wanting to turn around and look at it when I walk away. Also I keep getting tumbs up.

49977274211_6e8648358b_c.jpg2020

49976759728_30df57a8ba_c.jpg20200606_133713 by gvygvy, on Flickr

Very nice. I'm trying to get mine ready to take out on the weekend. I'll have to get out the karcher to remove the layer of dust. Where do I find the various filter details as the auto stores haven't been any use (apologies if this is the wrong section to ask)? I'll post a photo if it looks okay.

• Like 2

found this tonight on Youtube, horrible Sunroof, but nice spec Esprit S2.

• Like 2

Sorry, not sure @stephenwhyte though we all talked for quite a while. In fact we were the last two to leave. The owner has spent quite a bit on it, so upgraded at a guess. He liked the S1 very much.

• Like 1

It's not really about the Esprit (although he selected one of the Sport 300 shots) but ... well I think he chose the right Thumbnail!

Edited by Giniw