free hit
counters
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 111 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Photo by Peter Gunnars)

Hey everyone, Here are some pictures of my Esprit from tonights classic car meet in Earls Barton Northampton... was great to see a couple of other lovely Esprits too, Robington's black one and Pa

Went out for a bit of blast this morning.  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, 910Esprit said:

Nice - If anyone is wondering, the scraping/squeaking noise in the backgroumd is pheasants!

BTW this video doesn't show on my browser. Hence posting the URL to my business videos.

1 hour ago, Lotusfab said:

Must be trick photography, it looks very quick!

It is. Though TBF it needs fine tuning. It's only had a tune-up to get it roadworthy and through the shakedown phase. However, film work in Europe over the winter, and lockdown has hindered progress.

I've not been furloughed, being a company director, and new film work has fallen off a cliff due to social distancing at my clients. One being the NHS surgeon recruitment, which understandably are very busying clearing a backlog of work.

I've not been in a Turbo Esprit @Lotusfab that must have a kick in the rump!

• Haha 1
  • Gold FFM

I think you could spec what you wanted on a new Sport 300. Mine had white leather and no AC. 

Steering wheel and rev counter don't look quite right in that photo and seats look different spec, I don't remember harness holes in side bolster on mine. No reason why those style would not be available if requested though. 

Justin 

• Thanks 1

The Esprit had more gauges before (unsure when it changed and whether the S300 is supposed to have them), typically it had the oil temp too for instance. The front vents have been relocated to the dash, probably to avoid the frozen knee syndrome I heard of (on our S4s the vents are in the binnacle indeed, and on the passenger side it's relocated too when there is a passenger SIR)

Edited by Giniw