free hit
counters
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 118 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content


Esprit Picture & Video Thread


Bibs

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, jonwat said:

Just been on their web site, can't believe they only have three used Lotus for sale. 

A used Lotus is a very rare species right now......and I can’t help feeling it’s going to be that way for some time. And anything that does come up is going to be snapped up damn quick. Then watch Used values rise. Emira should certainly restart the sales circle but until we see it in existence this will be the norm for a while I feel. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

600 LOT was a Bell and Colvill plate and I think was on the first turbo they did, a white S1. 

Justin 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jep said:

600 LOT was a Bell and Colvill plate and I think was on the first turbo they did, a white S1. 

Justin 

Still going. Turbo removed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gold FFM
6 hours ago, Fridge said:

Still going. Turbo removed.

That seems a bit odd, surely the turbo is what makes it unique. I hope it wasn't due to reliability problems...

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was exported I seem to remember to the US in 2012 and the plate had been reallocated to another vehicle years ago (Red Stevens Esprirt) as the owner (Paul Godfrey) was trying to track it’s owner down.

It had a 2.2 HC engine when sold with a tan leather interior although original engine minus turbo was still with it.

DECB01BE-65AB-4866-AAE6-CDD32D86EBFA.jpeg

61743998-407B-4C9B-915C-AE525EE190AA.jpeg
 

C5DD7F7D-715C-4F35-BC0B-346F76F3EDDF.jpeg.4be8ae51507d753027b4bfc234e72050.jpeg5B0A9644-1D2B-4FF2-B771-A5F3FBAAC872.jpeg.5f49a4a1c1d2a0d4c3319a439782532d.jpeg

6159CC3A-4C78-40C2-8B8F-CA1EC233A36F.jpeg.175e6b59b80c94531996bbdd5332c0c5.jpeg
0270G, not sure if it’s still in the states.

Dave :) 

Do or do not, there is no try! 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 14/05/2021 at 14:18, LOTUSMAN33 said:

It was exported I seem to remember to the US in 2012 and the plate had been reallocated to another vehicle years ago (Red Stevens Esprirt) as the owner (Paul Godfrey) was trying to track it’s owner down.

It had a 2.2 HC engine when sold with a tan leather interior although original engine minus turbo was still with it.

DECB01BE-65AB-4866-AAE6-CDD32D86EBFA.jpeg

61743998-407B-4C9B-915C-AE525EE190AA.jpeg
 

C5DD7F7D-715C-4F35-BC0B-346F76F3EDDF.jpeg.4be8ae51507d753027b4bfc234e72050.jpeg5B0A9644-1D2B-4FF2-B771-A5F3FBAAC872.jpeg.5f49a4a1c1d2a0d4c3319a439782532d.jpeg

6159CC3A-4C78-40C2-8B8F-CA1EC233A36F.jpeg.175e6b59b80c94531996bbdd5332c0c5.jpeg
0270G, not sure if it’s still in the states.

Dave :) 

600LOT registration was on a white Esprit S1 in London in 2019. I think it is owned by Bell & Coaltruck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, tomcattom said:

Bell & Coaltruck?!? Is that a case of auto-mistake sticking it oar in, or is there some 'in' joke there?

I couldn't be bothered to spell coalface.

@LOTUSMAN33 yes, 600LOT was outdoors, but displayed off the road.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/06/2020 at 12:56, stephenwhyte said:

2758D3B3-1728-4968-B545-2EBD486DDD62.jpeg

Sorry guys, I don’t want to steal the thunder for this gorgeous collection. The mini pictured front and centre is my wife’s first car! I’m just trying to trace the owner to see if I can get some pictures for her as it’s one of her biggest regrets getting rid of it! We were chatting about it a few days ago, so I googled the registration and this forum and pic came up! If anyone can help my email is [email protected] 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sibytheway0876 said:

Sorry guys, I don’t want to steal the thunder for this gorgeous collection. The mini pictured front and centre is my wife’s first car! I’m just trying to trace the owner to see if I can get some pictures for her as it’s one of her biggest regrets getting rid of it! We were chatting about it a few days ago, so I googled the registration and this forum and pic came up! If anyone can help my email is [email protected] 

Hi - I’ve asked my mate who owned the car back then where the new owner lives but he never kept any details. He reckons it was Edinburgh they came from. Sorry I can’t be of any more help. Maybe DVLA is your best bet.....

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 28/05/2021 at 22:17, JazzyO said:

Coming home after about 250 miles today. Wonderful car. Met the previous owner today, that was great and thanks for all the tips!

 

IMG_2742.jpg

Was a nice day indeed.........talking about different aspects of my previous Esprit.

Meeting was arranged at a famous Ferrari service point with an incredible nice and valuable large stock of different new and classic Ferrari's.

Thanks for the opportunity.......

Regards, Ruud

Edited by rudolphwolven
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, stephenwhyte said:

Hi - I’ve asked my mate who owned the car back then where the new owner lives but he never kept any details. He reckons it was Edinburgh they came from. Sorry I can’t be of any more help. Maybe DVLA is your best bet.....

Thanks Stephen. The cars done well then. When she Owned it she lived in Birmingham. That’s a long way for a mini to travel without breaking down 😂😂😂😂 seriously though she’s absolutely made up that we have seen it on this picture. If your mate has any more that he would like to share, then I would be really grateful!! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sibytheway0876 said:

Thanks Stephen. The cars done well then. When she Owned it she lived in Birmingham. That’s a long way for a mini to travel without breaking down 😂😂😂😂 seriously though she’s absolutely made up that we have seen it on this picture. If your mate has any more that he would like to share, then I would be really grateful!! 

You have PM - I’ve managed to get you the details of the the couple who bought the Mini from my mate👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Sibytheway0876 said:

Mate your a legend 

You’re not the first to say that. Always thorough, is my motto!😂😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.


×
×
  • Create New...