free hit
counters
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 12 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Contact Rob Budd, he has tons of colors and other carpet options (the below are the most expensive options for carpet material and are what I had him use)

http://www.classic9leathershop.com/

The floor mats with the embroidery that we have already done on the German Finetuft velour are $200

The carpet set in the same material is $799

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Was showing my little girl "Inspector Gadget" tonight on you tube when I realised for the first time the police car is undoubtedly a Turbo Esprit! Complete with louvres. How cool is this!

fark_IHauUwaXU3RRxSthnaqK7azAEh8_zps618b

Buddsy  :police:

• Like 2

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

I had the very same thought recently, my kids watch it on Netflix.

Completely missed the reference when the first time round, seems hard to miss now!

Black bumpers too, showing a bit of class there Inspector!

:thumbup:

• Like 2

That looks awesome Hopo! Really really great!

Buddsy

Indeed - looks fantastic!!! Was that taken on the trip to Belgium that you nearly didn't make because of the wheel issue?

Edited by stephenwhyte

Jeeeez, it looks sooooo good! And those Wheels... ;)   True mean purposefull sportscar!!!

Jacques.

BUT, I was thinking: why not have the Photos taken with the driver in the car? This way we could have the Picture much more alive.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

yesJonny, very nice...

041_zps234c2f2b.jpg

on me travels...

Can people stop posting photos of great condition S3/Essex Turbos please!! I'm starting to want one and I've only recently bought the S4! My bank account can't take another sensible car.

• Like 1

Hi Stephen,

I didn't make the Lotus Belgium event in the end, but took the Mrs out the week after for a fix of mussels/Chips/Chocolate and importantly fantastic beer. Brought home 28 different varieties of beer. including several of my fave! Great trip!

Jacques, if im in the photo then who takes em eh!? don't trust the Mrs to take a half decent flic... :smoke:

ha ha, but I still do like the idea of Photos of out Esprits with someone actually driving them!

Camera wise, I know what you are talking about. My wife only shoots grass with my Canon mirror refelx.

The compact canon (hers) I am using all the time for documenting working on my car... ;)

Cheers,

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

Taken by a mate outside his 'contemporary' self-build a few years back. The black sets it off nicely.

IMG_0815_zpsad19dd47.jpg

And this is my previous Esprit, on the drive of the 60's bungalow he demolished to build it. When I left a previous job, he had it made into 3ftx2ft canvas print as a leaving present from him and my team. Which was nice.

Marks1998EspritV8-GT_zps78a92e95.jpg

post-16074-0-51294800-1406070711.jpgpost-16074-0-21155700-1406070687.jpg

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Very nice :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

tUAMSR2PF7w.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Looks a bit battle scared. Looks like something out of Starwars!

Buddsy

hi Wyn long time no speak,, hope all is well,  missing a local one is  gutter,,, just like I missed that Essex that was for sale in Wales

1981 Turbo Esprit

esprit-avatar-lew.jpg

hi Wyn long time no speak,, hope all is well,  missing a local one is  gutter,,, just like I missed that Essex that was for sale in Wales

I know what I need to do... Sell the Chimaera, get a little runaround & wait for the right car...............

How's yours  then? 

P.S. Hopo, you have my dream car. But then any S3 Turbo would be my dream car... :unworthy:

Edited by pwd95

beach.jpg?width=737&height=552

This was taken last year as of this week it is now on Spanish plates. Most of the pics i have taken are pretty poor quality and in the underground garage where it is parked so ill post a few of the pics from the dealer.

below is the pic of my other half seeing it for the first time. Queue everyone asking why i bought it with a baby on the way and where will the shopping go!transside.jpg?width=737&height=552

transback.jpg?width=737&height=552

Lotusespritturbo2.jpg?width=737&height=4Lotusespritturbo6.jpg?width=737&height=4

• Like 1