free hit
counters
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 124 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
1 hour ago, Mark Blanchard said:

So they retro fitted it to look like an S1?

Sorry Mark, I was light heartedly referring to the 'Essex' Esprit's that were convert by Jim back in 1980/1 

• Gold FFM

Sparkles a full report on the sustenance provided at the house of Hackford required. I am specifically looking at bacon and bread quality along with the selection of sauces available. 

The GT3 is looking spectacular and my Essex is still looking the part 👍

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

Sounds like a good day. I was planning on heading up there too (in the porsche) but I managed to sustain a rather large bolt in my near side front tyre leading to a flat within a few metres of leaving the house 😞 

That promptly put a dampener on things. I put the car back in the garage while I contemplated what to do. Suffice to say I did not make it to Ricketts. 

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner

24 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Retirement, huh...

You need to make an offer and buy the house next door to increase the breeding space for these esprits or allow room for a new emira..

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM
14 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

You need to make an offer and buy the house next door to increase the breeding space for these esprits or allow room for a new emira..

I imagine he’s had a lot of offers from next door over the years.

Margate Exotics.

24 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

I imagine he’s had a lot of offers from next door over the years.

You reckon that they are not keen on the lotus esprit. I do recall a local council, where I lived, having a go at a bloke who repaired cars in his front drive, with bits strewn around the garden.

• Gold FFM

You wouldn't believe what I can do with 40 rattle cans.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

That looks great! I do hope we'll be able to join next year.

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

23 minutes ago, Bazza 907 said:

Yes, looks like a great event. Unfortunately it clashed with Goodwood Revival which was a pity.

Watched last night on TV, some great racing with Lotus winning everything :thumbsup:

Cheers,

John W

http://jonwatkins.co.uk