free hit
counters
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 60 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

You've got an evo as well :wub:

Only here once

Nice silver Mak by the look of it and a 'Busa. Happy days!

I have never driven either but he said he has had his friend on the busa and he leaves it standing with the gixer . He said it wants to wheely at 170 mph so I wouldn't go near it! His garage as well Dave

I think he said there has been 30k thrown at the bike so it is a serious bit of kit

• Like 2

Not sure if this has been posted before

20170115_113458.jpg

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

I have photos of this car if anyone is interested - I'll post them up later. It's apparently a pre-production Turbo. I've always wondered though because it has the vent ears early Essex models didn't have and has Federal lights on the sides back & front. The skirts look experimental though as well as the front spoiler & from memory it had a UK "T" suffix plate

So pleased they never kept the speedline alloys for the turbo esprit run, fantastic wheels i love them, but on a turbo they look horrible imo 

• Like 1

A

I had a friend over from Norway for the weekend, I took him down to Stonehenge via the Avebury stone circle for lunch. A beautiful sunny day and a rare superb dry winter outing in the gorgeous Wiltshire countryside.

My V8 resting after stretching his legs big time in the car park at Silbury Hill

IMG_0513.JPG

• Like 2

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

Very cool picture Buddsy,  Never seen that one before, not keen on the turbo badge on the front though, i hope that was just for the publicity photogragh, sporting a lovely sets of comps also.  Thrust 2 also in the pic what an amazing machine. :thumbup:

• Like 1

A

Beautiful!!

• Like 1