free hit
counters
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 61 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

On 31/01/2014 at 16:08, PhilW said:

Ice Blue

post-13610-0-72050700-1391184478.jpg

20151107_152914.jpg

Just now, edge said:

20151107_152914.jpg

This was mine last year before the restoration.

20170201_153347.jpg

3 minutes ago, edge said:

20151107_152914.jpg

This was mine last year before the restoration.

20170201_153347.jpg

This is as of today she will be ready for the summer though believe it or not ??

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Sorry Andy they are beyond wrong I LOVE red interiors on Esprits. 

• Like 1

Given the choice, and i love them both,  my bum would be sitting in the s2 jps on the way home without a shadow of a doubt, may be worth less money but it looks cool as fxxk  :)

• Like 2

S1 for me!

The wheels on the S1 are far nicer than the S2 IMHO and I have never been a big fan of having "WORLD CHAMPION" on the side of a car. I used to own a JPS Europa which was a more understated and nicer livery.

5 hours ago, silverfrost said:

When Classic   G   Esprit design gets hit with a modern touch,  Have to say his is the most evil G car i have ever seen, not for the purists i understand but i love it :wub:

14369000_1045548895557709_7993455203288350720_n.jpg.4849b710a9099a92454583962f988d56.jpg

Oh my lord. Show me the rest of this car please..!

THAT IS ESPRIT SEX

I thought that this was good but that whoops it out of sight

KRB-Lotus-Espirit-PMcG-31.jpg.054a372280b32243d0c36f8d19bbcec3.jpg

• Like 1

I needs a set of them wheels and archess :wub:

Have just found the rest of the picture, It was concept art of a picture of a n/a black esprit,  Brooke says Liberty Esprit in a comment on the first picture, so not sure if a car like this was actually built of not as i cant find any info on it on the worly web,  

I just stumbled on the picture of the back half on the internet and thought it looked amazing,  However have now found a full picture and it lloks like the designer ran out of insperation or found the shark like end on the G car to hard to covert image wise,  The front end lets the whole car down sadly on this design :(  Still evil looking but not as impressive as the back end, however you do not have much surface area to play with on the G esprit however so i can sort of understand why its not as impressive .!

hugo-silva-lotus-esprit.thumb.jpg.5af0b9c61c5c435cfc412d2496d7cab8.jpg

2 hours ago, silverfrost said:

The front end lets the whole car down sadly on this design   Still evil looking but not as impressive as the back end, however you do not have much surface area to play with on the G esprit however so i can sort of understand why its not as impressive .!

You can't improve on G car perfection ?

• Like 2

Actually, It is a bit curious what the designer did to this Esprit S3.

He designed rounded wheelarches and kit them to the straight lines of the Giugiaro esprit design. And on this picture it does look OK. Not sure about the front though if it was shown from another (front)angle.

That car would be undriveable with that much offset on the front wheels and the suspension would break on the first corner.

On 03/02/2017 at 15:44, Buddsy said:

From my collection...BRUT! or should i say TURBO! Never knew they made one called that!

IMG_20170201_0002.jpg

buddsy

Cant afford the car? But the turbo....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-FABERGE-TURBO-COLOGNE-125ml-RARE-/302205723906?hash=item465cdd6502:g:AqYAAOSwXeJYDoBj

buddsy

• Like 1

That car was on display in the window of the Co-Op department store in King Street, Hammersmith. They ran a competition to come up with the best advertising slogan for the after shave and win the car. I put in around 10 entries as I recall.

I wonder what slogan won it and what happened to the car? 

• Like 1

I think there was a real stink about the choice of winner, Brut I may be wrong..

Yes quite a lather but it is a hairy cut throat business that they need to keep in trim.

Would make more of a splash but must-dash

• Like 1