free hit
counters
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 63 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Take it but fit and arm one of those burglar alarms from Q!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I hope I never experience something like that! Don't think I would be able to control myself much...

I'd call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' [email protected][email protected], who'll go to work on the homes with a pair of pliers and a blow torch and get medievil on their ass. (thx to Dan for the inspiration)

• Like 2

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

I wish I could fill my tanks up that quick :P

• Like 1

Lovely looking s2 , love the brown interior also,  music for that video reminds me of blade runner lol. :)

A

Your're a lucky boy...Roy.

Looks fabulous, enjoy.

chipp

What an awesome car to own Roy,  Timewarp :)

A

What a beauty! Thanks for signing up as a gold member. Pop me your chassis number by PM and I'll get Lotus to make up a Certificate of Provence for you :)

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

that's, uhm, special...

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

https://youtu.be/MLIkNLCDjao

At least the Esprit wins the race. But I'm sure he didn't need to let the lady out to gain a weight advantage. :stuart:

• Like 2

I actually kind of like the looks of that model Thunderbird.

I still can not figure why they but the Jaguar engine in it. It just makes the car more expensive and it still does not have the finesse of the Jaguar.

"Older I get, faster I was"

Are they troll's coat hangers in the background? I thought that was just in Norway? Or have they migrated to Sverige like most of the rest of the world?

• Like 1

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)