free hit
counters
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 77 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

On 12/8/2017 at 21:37, Gotti said:

First start after rebuild (Essex 006 LHD) Only issue today-alternator belt was too loose.I  will get the performance chart tomorow.Best present for christmas ever :happydance:I can,t upload a short Video <_<,so there are only photos...

20171207_183914.jpg

20171208_163648.jpg

Hi

What is the coating on the Exhaust manifold?

Thanks

Phil

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Photo by Peter Gunnars)

Hey everyone, Here are some pictures of my Esprit from tonights classic car meet in Earls Barton Northampton... was great to see a couple of other lovely Esprits too, Robington's black one and Pa

Went out for a bit of blast this morning.  

Posted Images

Hi Phil

Buddsy asked me the same thing.I only know that its a heat paint.My rebuilder did all the work.After warm up the engine the colour changed a little bit and  is now black/grey.I think every heat paint which resists up to 800-1000 degree can be used.

Thanks Mike for the nice comments.I'm still waiting for the turbocharger because the first one was leaking.Good luck with your project!

"CAN THIS REALLY BE our red car’s blood descendant? I’m now standing by the V8. ... To get from there to here took a route of considerable glamour and intrigue, its highlights addressed at the end of this feature."

Am I missing the bit, can't find it at the end?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Thanks, :), I knew I had read about that one here!

"gear box cooler activation" > Do we happen to know how it's done? Just out of curiosity as I didn't know about that kind of feature (not just a fan I suppose?)

On 21-1-2018 at 23:43, Mark Blanchard said:

24930292057_ff06b66378_b.jpg

Marc,

May I add my slightly more spectacular interpretation of the above picture..... (and I do not refer to the car, the blue S2 is just stunning)

For the record, there was no photoshop involved.

39035733565_b53015b840_k.jpg

26061947208_f7b5dab4c5_h.jpg

Edited by gvy
  • Like 2

I like the way he uses the area supported by the wooden fire wall underneath ,   no risk of stress cracks :thumbup:

Cracking looking esprit btw and very intresting  picture :respect:

A

:thumbsup:

Good effort @Buddsy, nicely done :D

• Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Bibs unpinned this topic
  • Bibs pinned this topic