free hit
counters
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 90 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

1 hour ago, Lotusfab said:

When the exhaust is fitted it will be bettter!

The exhaust is there. Tough to see but there are dark tailpipes. I’d say there are boot floor mods to accommodate.

edit; I don’t like it. 

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Posted by its new owner on Facebook today. Cool if mostly impractical. I'd love one!

IMG_1003.thumb.JPG.fb2231fb38fb0fcb01029a82149d1aec.JPG

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

Not to everyones taste style wise, but coil packs fitted and what looks like a very intresting and well put together lotus four pot,   would love to know what reliable safe figures they got out of it on a rolling road.  

Ian plunge pool at the front is the gt40 set up,  alloy rad and twin fans,  Early G cars are extremely light on the front end at top speed, the front starts to hover lol,  not a nice looking mod, but i am sure a great aid to top end stability :)

That st Tropez posted by Neil,  must of been left on axle stands for a good while with the wheels unsupported as its sitting higher than a 4x4,   Made it probably a lot easier for someone to get off the trailer though :thumbup:

A

I'm another that wants more  info on that early EFI / turbo fitment on the  red "cooling" car.  Anyone have a link ❓

The Stevens style internal 'ears' are a clever touch but beyond that I'm not a fan.

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

The light in the photo makes it! I did a very quick moodification but someone with more time to go over the glares and refine could make it epic.

Gvy's Garage 2.jpg

Those are some ghastly results of tinkering with the masterful work of GG and the ACBC team, absent a measure of sense of what was achieved in the first place. Want Ferrari taillights buy a Ferrari. Want a Lola T70 buy one. There's plenty of fertile soil to till when it comes to tidying up the trim aesthetics on early Esprit's but I've yet to see any major mod improve the beauty of the car in the least. That's a most charitable statement, by the way. Ferkin travesties is more on the nose.

Stunning pics, yelow G turbo with good year tyre decals looks super cool :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A