free hit
counters
oz wheels on ebay - For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

oz wheels on ebay

Alex Carter

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I think the only way to get a clean set is to buy an S4s or early V8 :)

Agree though, it's a bitch getting Futuras in good condition.

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

10 bids already @ £500

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Seems I have the biggest DICK then Alex as they are now my wheels. The flat spot you speak of is on the outer edge of the rim and will be dressed back into shape. The wheel is true and as I have unlimited access to an engineering machine shop the rim will be completely indistinguishable from the others by the time im finished. Only needs two tyres for now and centres will be sourced in due course. The wheels will be completely refurbed before fitting and will look great on my car. :-)

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Thank you..........?

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

I have a mint set of futuras I bought for my V8 GT back in the day. I used them as a base for a glass coffee table for a few years and they are in storage ever since. I'll get round to posting a classified one of these days, or put them back into service as a coffee table!

What's a fair price for a set these days?

Yeh, spill the beans Pit.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Can't get hold of the wheels for a few weeks as they are in storage.

I want whatever is a fair price for them, but have no idea what that is, hence the question in my last post!

That's the plan, just not sure when I'll get the chance to dig them out of storage. Won't be for a few weeks yet.

They were mint though went they went into storage and have never been curbed. In fact I don't remember ever parking the Esprit in any sort of town. Lets hope storage has been kind to them.

Alex you're all heart. :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Not that far from Swindon as it happens but I'll have to decline that kind offer.

Tell you what, I'll swap them for a set of Compomotives, preferably 5 stud but 4 will do if you can find the hubs to go with them.

I need a set for my 81 Esprit as a matter of urgency!

Hey Alex, just to show I'm a generous kind of fella at heart if you have another look on EBay you will find another set of Futuras have appeared. They are at £117 with 8days to go. Have a look. :-)

Yup. And they have been in an acid bath !! Not sure what that would have done to the sealing rings?

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg