free hit
counters
Scottish Independence - Page 15 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Scottish Independence

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The BBC in England simply need to stop giving the witch a platform here. They have BBC Scotland for that. I’ve no desire whatsoever to see a vile and divisive politician whom wishes to rip apart Great

My heart sank when I saw this thread reappear, I'd love to see the end of this garbage. The SNP can go and **** themselves up the **** with a nail covered baseball bat. They represent the worst of all

Posted Images

Good riddance. Fed up with hearing Jimmy Crankies bleating :D

• Like 1

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

I think Theresa should say ok yes have your vote...again but its got to be done by the end of April so we can get on with the Brexit negotiations knowing if we will have Scotland with or without us.

Thats should sod Nicola up. It does seem to be a personal crusade for Nicola

Come on Theresa Do it! Do it! Do it! 

On 17/10/2016 at 20:41, Colin G said:

there are arseholes in every country, regardless of nationality.

hahahah

buddsy

• Like 1

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

• Gold FFM

@silverfrost history tells us that those in Scotland with a huge chip on their shoulder will finfd a way to block out the historical truth and a failed independebt Scotland will be blamed on Westminster and the English. After all, it was ScotlNd bankrupted by Scots who needed to join the Union to survive after the Nations wealth was squandered in Panama. 

And I do think we should stop the "all Scots hate the English" rhetoric. As an Englishmen with his mother and half my family being Scottish, and having lived in Scotland for 22 years I can tell you it is not true. However the anti-english sentiment, and the SNP rhetoric and gutter snipibg I agree gives the impression. 

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Lets just hope it does not happen,  Just take for instance the London devide from the rest of the UK which is always said to be a more wealthy area,  Which may be the case but not so much as it jumps out at you,  Where as if Scotland get its independance, This truly will be a devide that actually will show if the accounts givin regarding Scotlands income and outgoings turn out to be true ,

No matter how much the Scots would blame us if it all went pear shaped, it would not change the fact that they could end up living in poverty, And who would they turn to then ?  The EU ?  As that area has not even been dealt with yet,  But knowing the EU and some of the poor states it has taken in, that take more out than they put in,  They may let Scotland in ?   In that case, we need big fence to seperate us !

You need to hurry back from holiday and pop a cap in her arse pronto before she gets the ball rolling :P

A

History demonstrates that the perpetrators will usually be elsewhere when it all goes tits up. There are one or two exceptions, Nicolae Ceaușescu and Saddam Hussein spring to mind, but I'm convinced Queen Nich will never, ever, be living in tenement poverty.

She'd probably follow in Blair's footsteps, land a few non-exec posts, give a few lectures about how the English cocked it all up, all whilst generally living a life of pure luxury.

• Like 2

Margate Exotics.

And Blair is partly to blame for all this twas him who gave into their devolution demands

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

I actually think devolution was an excellent approach it is just a pity that in Scotland the opportunity to truly govern for the people and for Scotland to be the place it can be has been squandered by the narrow minded, bile infused Governments we have had over the past 12 years.

The biggest injustice was not giving the English a devolved government. Right now I am thankful for that as I suspect they would be requesting their own Section 30 to tell Scotland to sod off for once and all!

Now's a good time to buy shares in Arup and Amey. After all, someone needs to build the wall! ?

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

10 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Now's a good time to buy shares in Arup and Amey. After all, someone needs to build the wall!

I thought the prime contractor was an Italian by the name of Hadrian??(!)

• Like 2

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, molemot said:

I thought the prime contractor was an Italian by the name of Hadrian??(!)

Nah. He built his too far south and it only lasted a few hundred years. Need one in the right place and one built to last!

So with things hotting up this week with the SNP party conference all we appear to hear are threatening speeches from them about how they will have their referendum.

God help Scotland if they get independence from the UK with such a set of immature and vile politicians in charge of the country. Surely their attitude and lack of positive arguments must be a big turn off for the Scottish electorate.

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

They won't. This is the end.

On 3/15/2017 at 10:15, silverfrost said:

I do not care how they make it,  20ft high solid concrete and guard towers every 200 metres would be nice though :)

And make the Mexicans pay for it !!!!!   :lol:

• Like 1

BBC Clicky

Gordon Brown has set out a "third option" for Scotland's future, based on more powers being transferred to Holyrood after Brexit.

The former prime minister suggested Holyrood be given power to set VAT rates and sign international treaties.

He also proposed that the Bank of England becomes the Bank of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, with fully-staffed representation in Scotland, "to reinforce the fact that the pound is for everyone".

Who asked him? It was his lot - him and Blair - that got us into this mess with Scotland in the first place.

My answer if F**K right off - but I bet he is listened to like he was with his vow last time around to give them lost of goodies.

• Like 2

Is there anyone that can explain how Scotland is all of a sudden going to be better off as an independent nation? I've heard the noise from Jimmy Krankie bleating like a spoilt school-kid that's had her sweets taken away from her, but where's the money coming from? I assume all the Barnet formula nonsense will cease on independence, so how is she proposing to deal with that little issue?

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

Like every divorce the bread winner foots the bill for the other half so the English will pay for years and years won't they?

And don't forget, it's our pound too, even though it says on it it's the Bank of ENGLAND's wo you'll all just send us your wee pounds and we'll look after them and spend them for you.

In all seriousness, you need to understand that we will accept the hardship to come, the poverty, the introduction of Soviet style supermarket shelves but in the end, the most important thing is, we will, after all this time, after the pain and the torture, the humiliation and the deprivation, finally, have, OUR FREEDOM.......

I wonder what will happen to the free universtiy fees and free perscriptions etc,  No way Scoltland can afford to pay for these afterwards surely, Armed forces, who is going to pay for them.  I am going to stick my head in the sand an pretend this is not happening,  at least i will then make myself feel like an MP :)

A