free hit
counters
Scottish Independence - Page 9 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Scottish Independence

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The BBC in England simply need to stop giving the witch a platform here. They have BBC Scotland for that. I’ve no desire whatsoever to see a vile and divisive politician whom wishes to rip apart Great

My heart sank when I saw this thread reappear, I'd love to see the end of this garbage. The SNP can go and **** themselves up the **** with a nail covered baseball bat. They represent the worst of all

Posted Images

It is important but it so big its effect is in many ways only relative to London itself. Wages as much higher in London and so are house prices. So it makes a whole load of money but also sucks up money.

Im half joking but in my madness my stupid idea seem to make more sense then it should.

I just think one of the biggest problems is there seems to be no real plan for what it is we should do with the rest of the country that isnt London. I mean we can't all live in London and the south east. Losing industry from some cites has decimated them. Plenty of space and land and low house prices but no jobs or plan. The big stores like B&Q & Tesco cant employ everyone.

Sorry rant over!

I wonder how the Scots are doing?

Buddsy 

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Just now on Newsnight, YouGov 'on the day' poll of 1800 voters based on what they actually voted for gives No 54% and Yes 46%. Their MD Peter Kellner has just put his reputation on the line and says he is 99.9% certain the Union will survive.

I hope he is right. We'll find out in 8 hours....

I was just watching the program Scotland decides...well I decided im going to bed! Having them talk about nothing as they nknow nothing until 5 in the morning seems a bit too dull!

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

And they were arguing, again, on Newsnight. And yes, Scotland Decides is dull. Especially as Jim Murphy is now on the screen...

But I think in a previous life I was a sophologist. I can't tear myself away. Does that make me dull as well. Ah, what the hell....

• Like 1

Good morning GREAT BRITAIN.

• Like 1

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Well, as half a sweaty myself, I'm glad the result went the away it did.

At least now the govt. can stop throwing money at THIS one. Sure it won't be long til another crackpot money draining scheme is tabled though.

:thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I find myself more relieved at this news than any general election.....every few years we get a reshuffling of twats, half of whom's policies I agree with, while the "permanent government" stays in place. This is the first time the country actually looked to have lost or gained something.

Welcome back Scotland, really pleased.

alex_salmond_1244016c.jpg

NOW F*** OFF

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Well that was exciting - for an hour or so of my work day. All back to normal then.

Hope it did'nt cost much to run.

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

Yeah, I wouldn't listen to 1.5 million people... 'Head back in the sand'

Would you ignore over 2 million? Or would you carry on with attributing more powers to the country so they can govern on a more local level, as promised?    "Not really getting it"

Salmonds losing acceptance speech he couldn't let it go "Scotland has voted no to independence...at this time" What does that mean? He can't do it again can he?

Anyway, myself and my half Scottish wife are very pleased in the United kingdom and Great Britain being complete, as it wouldn't be without Scotland. My pension and the shares I bought last week in a gamble thank you! :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Barely have the Scottish ballot papers been binned in the recycling and now the pundits are banging on about the demands of other countries in the Union. It wasn't about these other countries: it was about Scotland FFS! Get over it.