free hit
counters
Lotus Parts Sale 2014 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Lotus Parts Sale 2014

I have asked for a copy of this with a price list but ASO are unwilling to provide it. If you want any of the parts, or wish to know the prices, contact your local dealer.

Sale List Updated January 14 Customer Copy.pdf

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for the list Bibs.   As for the lack of prices, I'm reminded of the comedian (was it Michael McIntyre?) who took the p*** out of Argos for a really good idea that they'd have a shop full of g

Contact any dealer Vin, they'll be able to help I'm sure.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Evora NA

Guest Mutley00

Thanks for the list Bibs.

As for the lack of prices, I'm reminded of the comedian (was it Michael McIntyre?) who took the p*** out of Argos for a really good idea that they'd have a shop full of goods that no-one could look at until they'd bought them.

Where as Lotus have a sale with a shed load of goods with no prices. As Basil Fawlty one ranted 'what is the point, what is the bloody point?'

• Like 1

I agree with Mark...the prices were certainly not as attractive last year. There are one or two things there I might fancy...if the prices were sufficiently discounted...but I seem to remember that they are the same parts as I fancied last year and decided against as the cost was going to be too high. The sort of thing one would like, but doesn't need.....

Edited by molemot

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

I need to replace my header tank - alloy ones are £121 plus vat etc from SJs. So contacted Bell & Colvill for a price in the sale,the item is listed, and they have quoted me £171.79. So are these item not really in a sale or are Bell & Colvill having a laugh, or is the SJ one exceptionally cheap. Hard to know without seeing what Lotus are charging the dealers.