free hit
counters
IMHO best car ever built - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

IMHO best car ever built

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

From everything I've heard, the word "best" should never be spoken in one sentence together with Lamborghini.  :smoke:

However, it is certainly one of the most beautiful cars ever built. :thumbsup:

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

• 4 weeks later...

SIX IDAs to play with? Nirvana. I'd be happy for hours.....and what a sound!!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Some are very close, some are nearby, but I agree: this is the very best and most beautifull car on the planet.

Spoke to a guy once, WHO have an orange and gold one. He was happy to show the Miura's engine etc. Nice chap.

This is so important: to be able to show these Wonders in car terms, to children, so that they learn all is not Electric or diesel Family scrap with a red stripe and a big stereo drowning the streets in wonga-bonga rythms.

I say again: very important.

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

They handled like crap with poor visibility.... Sorry but I had to tell the truth, it was a total let down so I sold the SV and bought my RS200E... :smoke:

Kinda like a super hot chick that just didn't know hot to f&$%k.

• Like 1

I think it's fast enough…maybe

Guest surferphil

Yes, I heard the faster they went the less the front wheels were on the ground, the bloke down the hill has one, he said he shut the door and the window broke.

Did you drive the Countach Frank?