Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
My Esprit vs Gallardo SE vs 600rwhp Z06 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

My Esprit vs Gallardo SE vs 600rwhp Z06

gmendoza

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic footage, great sound :(

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• Gold FFM

Yeah! Really enjoyed that one! All my favorate cars in one clip - only missing a Countach :(

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Now that looked like a lot of fun !!

What is the spec on your Esprit - you clearly have more than 350bhp on tap :(

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

love to see the Esprit still keeps up the pace of the late model Corvette Z06....

the sounds are amazing!

:( That Corvette is no where near stock. It has about twice the hp than it had when it left the factory.

I would consider my car mildly modded. I have a Red ECU, upgraded wastegates, Blitz boost controller set at 12psi, no cats, dump valves and water injection. Although I just found out yesterday that I was spraying too much water costing me hp instead of gaining any.

'03.5 Final Edition Esprit ~ 5.7lbs/hp

mildly modded - 430rwhp, 353rwtq

Are you coming out for the final Crystal Cove this weekend??

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

We who about to hoon - salute you !

Amazing pics - the Esprit flys as well as corners :(

certainly brightened my evening up watching that - kept up with the Gallardo too and looks sheeet loads better B)

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

that was the dogs b*llocks, bye bye GAYardo, mmMMMM but what about a murci, can you keep up? please say yeah.

i think i need a v8 now lol. just restored my faith in not pushing to sell mine i think,,,looks amazing

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Superb!

I loved it at about 1:10 on the other vid where they do into that underpass! :)

Speaking of underpasses - There's a short notice London Midnight Tunel Run tonight - I think I might just have to attend now!!!

Make the most of the dry weather. Followed by a 7am hoon follwoed by a lunchtime meet and ANOTHER run!!!! :) :) :(

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

hi gmendoza,

I seen again your clip to day IT IS GREAT :)

your Esprit speed and sound attitude is a revelation for all non Lotus Esprit owners and prove the genius power of an Esprit I think this clip it could become an historic one :) .

and Californy Motor way seems to be build for Esprits....

bravo.

Patrick

"Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio" Salvator Rosa when 25 years old National Gallery London

Hey great videos Gonzalo. Car looks great. i remember how hard it pulls from when you took me for a spin at the South Bay Lotus meet. :):)

i wish my g-car had the same acceleration... :)

Shah

My Beautiful Car http://www.glcforum.com/ukesprit/forums/in...CODE=12&CID=182

ribbon200.gifProud to be a G-car ownerribbon200.gif

Thanks Shah. Where've you been? Are you planning on attending the final CC?

that was the dogs b*llocks, bye bye GAYardo, mmMMMM but what about a murci, can you keep up? please say yeah.

i think i need a v8 now lol. just restored my faith in not pushing to sell mine i think,,,looks amazing

Actually the Gallardo SE is a lilttle quicker than the Murci. So I guess you can say bye bye Murci too. :)

hi gmendoza,

I seen again your clip to day IT IS GREAT :)

your Esprit speed and sound attitude is a revelation for all non Lotus Esprit owners and prove the genius power of an Esprit I think this clip it could become an historic one :) .

and Californy Motor way seems to be build for Esprits....

bravo.

Patrick

Thanks, It seems like the clip of that same Gallardo and my Esprit reving has already become a classic too.

Great sounds.

No cats but any silencing at all on the exhaust - is it the federal Lotus own exhaiust?

No silencing, just straight pipes.

Thanks Shah. Where've you been? Are you planning on attending the final CC?

I have been buried in work and grad school. they promoted me and now i cant seem to find much free time. i would love to make it to the last CC but I cant drive my car. i started some work on it and wont be able to finish by tomorrow...

is your passenger seat open? :) hehe

Shah

My Beautiful Car http://www.glcforum.com/ukesprit/forums/in...CODE=12&CID=182

ribbon200.gifProud to be a G-car ownerribbon200.gif

I have been buried in work and grad school. they promoted me and now i cant seem to find much free time. i would love to make it to the last CC but I cant drive my car. i started some work on it and wont be able to finish by tomorrow...

is your passenger seat open? :) hehe

Shah

Well, it looks like weather is not cooperating. I don't think I'm going. :)