free hit
counters
SQL Error it says.....i can't do anything on the site! - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
racecarguy

SQL Error it says.....i can't do anything on the site!

Got a few emails this morning in response to my joining the forum yesterday, and posting a hello under the introductions category. I can't seem to pull up my posting from yesterday, or do anything. Merely trying to respond to the welcome greetings I just got. I can read what they wrote in the email notifications I received, but can't seem to do anything when I go to the sight, other than pull up the introductions, but then this happens when I click on my post. Just keep getting the SQL ERROR message.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The timestamp on this post is before the timestamp on your post in the Introductions area. Problem gone now?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

If anyone was struggling earlier, apologies. The extremely high load on the server caused a small corruption to the database which how now been fixed with no ill effects :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I thought a small problem was afoot around 8pm. Nothing would load. All good now. :)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Still getting occasional toys out of pram issues down here. Nothing permanent or leading me to think it's a serious outage, usually just a case of having to wait a short while. Refresh/refresh/refresh does nothing and I'll normally only find a way back in through the Front Page and then clicking the Forums button. Attempting to directly access the Forums is a no go.

Been having problems over the last 4/5 days trying to get into the sight, just getting message, this sight is no longer available or has moved.

Just having some server upgrades done, they don't take more than a couple of minutes at a time.

There's another at 3pm, upgrading the RAM to 16GB! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

If you look closely at this memory usage graph, you can probably spot when the install was done :)

post-1-0-78519100-1399101122.png

Evora NA