free hit
counters
Next meeting can of worms! - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Next meeting can of worms!

Ok so I have broached the subject a few times well tonight Ive had a couple bottles of "Hopping Hares" and thought I would reopen this can of worms.

So club meeting we had a bit discussion a few years ago about which day to meet and lots of people put up the days they couldnt make it. Most of our meetings many of these people haven't actually come along anyway so I think we should re-look at which days people who want to come along can. If you would like to attend the Norfolk group meetings maybe you could put down your name and and days you can't do.

Buddsy. (Im pretty flexible with a couple of weeks notice)

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it looks like Tuesdays maybe a good day...just like at present then! lol I think Jammy-pop couldn't do Tuesdays?

Owen we have still been meeting mainly at Larling but last time we met at The Pelican at Tacolneston. I think its a nicer drive past Hethel and round some fun back roads. Nice pub, not saying the Angel hasnt always been good. I think the Angel has a bigger car park. Any body any thoughts on either of those pubs? Or any other Pub. Dont forget it needs to be south Norwich as Peter who always turns up comes from Suffolk.

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777