free hit
counters
Game of Thrones Addict right here! [Contains Spoilers] - Page 4 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Game of Thrones Addict right here! [Contains Spoilers]

Kimbers

Hmmm maybe. But then the books aren't written yet and the series has moved quite a way away fro the books with who lives and who dies, what they do etc.

Some of the endings in the books come from dreams of the main characters (and fortune telling from other people). This hasn't been used in the series but gives you some possible insights, for example:

Daenerys Targaryen: when Daenerys is pregnant with her child from Drogo, the dosh khaleen crones predict her to be the eventual mother of the stallion who mounts the world.

Cersei: Forytune teller tells her: Six-and-ten for him, and three for you (Children for her and Robert Baratheon). Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds, she said. And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you. This appears to predict all her kids will die (one left) and then she will be killed......(good)

Tyrion: "That night Tyrion Lannister dreamed of a battle that turned the hills of Westeros as red as blood. He was in the midst of it, dealing death with an axe as big as he was, fighting side by side with Barristan the Bold and Bittersteel as dragons wheeled across the sky above them. In the dream he had two heads, both noseless. His father led the enemy, so he slew him once again. Then he killed his brother Jaime, hacking at his face until it was a red ruin, laughing every time he struck a blow. Only when the fight was finished did he realise that his second head was weeping."

This appears to foretell a battle where Daenerys Targaryen's forces, led by Barristan and the Golden Company, assault Westeros.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Daenerys, Tyrion and Jon Snow are all brothers and sister, all children of the mad King. They're going to take over the world.

Also, the Waif is a figment of Arya's imagination and it's her old self that the House of Black and White are trying to remove from her. No one else ever sees her, do they. 

:)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...

Now that's a fight scene! Great episode :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

STILL SHOUTING AS I AM DEAF FROM CHEERING

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Watched the finale live at 2am. Holy shit.

• Like 1

Evora NA

Good final episode, they tied a lot of story lines, and now we have to wait another 10 months for the next 10 episodes.

The only thing though is that some characters appear to be travelling around Westeros at very rapid transit speed while they don't have access to a flying dragon... As far as we know... 

Noticed that myself! 

Great to find out who John Snow actually is....no spoilers saying anything that says what has happened but makes it very interesting!! 

I think 2 more series only and then if we are lucky. One Queen of Dragons vs Lanisters, two white walkers Vs everyone. 

Just watched the last episode again, it was on Atlantic as I was flicking channels after the pub just to make sure I didn't miss anything first time around! I must admit, the score was amazing, best so far. Really, really good :D 

Evora NA

This clears things up nicely :huh:

35CD7D5F00000578-0-image-a-33_1467249561

• Like 1

Evora NA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Not the most exciting start to the series but it sets the stage for what's to come. Also, Ed Sheeran, wtf?! 

Evora NA

I dunnoOne person was doing it!  Rest of the World - 0, Arya Stark 100+

• 4 weeks later...

:D

Evora NA

Fire/Ice breathing dragon! :blink:

Evora NA

• Like 1

Evora NA

Looking at that poster of the dragon woman, with those eyes, it seems that she will be infested by those icy dead White Walkers in the next season? But I guess her inner fire will overcome that, eventually?

Cheers,

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

Yipes! £20 for a T shirt! I bought one that says "Hodor" for £7.95! 

• 1 year later...

Evora NA

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

• Like 1

Evora NA