free hit
counters
New car! - Page 14 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

New car!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

I have been thinking about this you usually buy a plate to reflect your name or whatever but I think @bibs you might be on to something here just change your name to suit the plate, I shall from now on be known as HSC or full name HSC 6X how much cheaper is that!

My wife AV64 XCZ is just off to pick up DK15 XWJ from school 

• 2 years later...
  • Gold FFM
5 minutes ago, Bibs said:

I've had a wonderful 2 and a half years with the Evora but sadly times change so I've had to move it on. Not without a sports car though, decided to save some cash and I'll be picking this up this afternoon...

10356772_10155370137495527_4462534546525071397_n.jpg

I thought skips were usually yellow and your house had been cleared of rubbish after the flood? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Setting one up mate, it's my thing! TPF is on the way :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Same pic too :lol:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM
11 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Setting one up mate, it's my thing! TPF is on the way :lol:

ooh, a tits, pricks and fannies forum. Sounds interesting.... 

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!