free hit
counters
Seeing my car at the factory tomorrow! - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Seeing my car at the factory tomorrow!

Myfavedave

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

:thumbsup:

See if you can have a nose around CTL over the road too :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Enjoy yourself. I did the same and took a mate who is a mega petrol head, we had a great time. James showed just the two of us around.

Depending where they are in the build they might let you photograph it. Mine was in the "garage" by the time I got up there - but they let me in it and take lots of pics.

Only a few weeks to go then Antony... I've got another couple of months to wait if I'm lucky so I understand your pain...there should be a pill for it!

Chrome Orange will look fantastic on the Roadster with the black roof. Don't forget to post pics...

Finally getting to see it on the production line, after an agonising 4 months!

Due off the line on the 12th May, which can not come quick enough.

I'm sooooo excited!  :w00t:

Congratulation !!!!!

When did you order yours ? I ordered mine - Exige S Chrome orange in December and was assured delivery Mid April - now I got notice of delivery Mid June - drives me crazy.

Took a 6 hour drive to Hethel and back today, to get this photo :)

ExigeSRoadster01_05_14_4.jpg

Do I look happy...?!

Thanks to Jamie at B&C and Paul Bing at Lotus for making the arrangements. They even sent along their PR photographer to take the shot (and ensure I didn't take any secret shots to feed to you lions!)

The car was being worked on when I arrived, apparently just a few door seals and bits and pieces to go before it goes through it's quality checks. One of the guys working on the car started talking to me about how it's the fastest model, it was great to hear such enthusiasm coming from the person bolting bits on.

Not long now! :brum

• Like 1

The Solar yellow behind yours could be mine....should be finished as well by now....i would love to go there as well...that's why we love Lotus, because the people are so dedicated there.

I am Thinking about Factory pick-up. Flying to England and taking the car back home 3000 km must be fantastic.

Congratulations I did much the same thing when my car was being built. Still, it's a lot nearer for than Stuttgart! And you won't find anything as pure and exciting as a V6 Roadster over there either!

Seven what you need is an experienced, mechanically sympathetic driver who's coming to Austria next month to drive it over for you... ;)

Trust me both of you, the cars will be worth the wait!

Are you picking it up from the factory? I'm up there late next week if you want a lift :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Thanks Bibs!

Due to a cruel twist of fate, the delay in production has coincided with a family holiday..

So I'll have to wait till the end of May to pick her up.. at least it's something to look forward to on the flight home!

Perhaps I could pick it up and run her in for you? :D

Evora NA