free hit
counters
Free TV! - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Free TV!

Evil_Dr_Fish

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Nice found B)

Anyone know any video-links to add "MediaServers"? I just bought D-link DSM520, it's got TotalVid but it's chargeable. It's got free internet radio and it works just fine.

That MediaServer works surpsingly good. I can play with it all my music and videos from my computer and watch all those photos I have been taken. Sound quality isn't HIFI but it's good enough for background music :)

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+

Thanks David, I have just some MP3 files on my computer, so they aren't HI-FI :)

For me enjoying about music is a way different than MP3. For just concentrate to music I use my living room setup (proper CD-player etc.).

I can recommend that Dlink DSM520 I use it with wireless-connection (computers are second floor and our living room is in first floor). It's better device that I thought, first step for me to combine my home theater setup to computers. HD-material (720P) cuts a bit but I think that's because Dlink sits in my theater-rack (poor WLAN-signal), just ordered new antenna to it.

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+