free hit
counters
Big thanks to the Esprit Fact File - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Big thanks to the Esprit Fact File

I'd like to thanks Karl-Franz for adopting LEF as the main discussion forum on his excellent Esprit website.

www.espritfactfile.com

If you've not visited the site of late, Karl-Franz has recently updated the site with a new look and feel and music! It's a very polished site with stacks of info and was in fact the first Esprit website I found on the net many years ago!

Thanks again, onwards and upwards :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUALITY SITE

think i may be biased

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Guest Troy Halliday

Well the site certainly looks a lot different. It doesn't seem that long ago since I visited the site, when was the change made?

Thanks for the link Karl-Franz look forward to meeting the new people your site will undoubtebly point our way.

Thanks for the "plug" guys!

Bibs,

Have you found out how to make the changes I asked for yet?

I really want to maximize the forum real estate and getting rid of the "Lotus Esprit Forum" logo at the top and the Esprit graphics around all the borders could be used for this purpose. Then the width of the forum could be set to 100% of the frame width.

Cheers,

KFM :)

Esprit Fact File

News Flash

Now it's even easier to get to the Lotus Esprit Forum!

I modified the chapter navigation menu at the top so you can just click on the "Forum" button to jump directly here from anywhere on the site.

Now go out and start promoting the site in other forums! :D

Cheers,

Esprit Fact File

I'm working on a new version of the skin for you which optimises the forum for your site KF, and we should be able to get it to autoselect too. I'll keep you updated :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Bibs,

I put in a thread on the PistonHeads list encouraging people to move over to LEF. Here is a link to the discussion:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.a...83865&f=17&h=11

One point brought up is that you will eventually succumb and start doing ads like PistonHeads and Yahoo do. I can't promise that you won't, but I would hope you wouldn't.

Also, is it possible for the LEF software to also do emails a la Yahoo? Or will it only work as a web-based forum?

Cheers,

Esprit Fact File

I have another forum with 5,000 members ( http://www.glcforum.com ) and about 2m hits per month and haven't gone down the advertising route. There is an option for members to enhance their membership with a

Evora NA