Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
29/05/2014 : YLD2014 - Ypres Lotus Day - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

29/05/2014 : YLD2014 - Ypres Lotus Day

Frederik

Yet another creation of Dirk Kestelyn, Pascal Vasseur and Frederik Van Cauwenberghe in collaboration with www.Lotus-Forum.be (Belgian Lotusforum). For the 2014 edition we repeat the Ypres Lotus Day success story. With your Lotus we bring along the most beautiful spots around the Ypres-Kortrijk region, nice roads are combined with cosy stops including the necessary snacks, meals and drinks. Once again “the Lotus event of the year”! Last year +140 cars!

Date: 29 may 2014 (Ascension Day)
Region: West-Flanders (Ypres/Heuvelland)

Timing:
08h30 : Meeting & registration with coffee and buns
(@ De Kollebloeme) Grand Place Ypres
10h00 : Start part one
11h15 : Aperitif stop TBA
11h45 : Start 2nd part
12h30 : Lunch (light warm lunch)
(@ Kursaal Oostende) Oostende
14h00 : Start 3rd part
15u35 : Afternoon apero stop TBA
16h00 : Start 4th part
17h30 : Endpoint + reception [NO DINNER] & Dinner [ALL-IN]
(@ Feestzalen Scherpenberg) (Heuvelland Loker)

Tip: we have a FREE roadbook available in English, Dutch and French for anyone who is interested. If you come to Belgium for several days, then you can use this roadbook and make a nice tour and visit a lot of war monuments and nice spots all around Ypres.

Cost:
:: ALL IN
Included in the price: easily and professionally formatted roadbook, rally plate, unique limited gift, breakfast & coffee, apero, lunch + drink, afternoon top + a drink, reception & dinner and our good concerned about the whole day.
75 € (price per person (1p) payment via bank transfer

140 € (price per team (2p) payment via bank transfer
Deadline payment : 23/05/2014
Only payment completes your registration!

:: NO DINNER
In principle, the same formula as the all-in, but without dinner (dinner).
You leave after the reception.
60 € (price per person (1p)
payment via bank transfer
115 € (price per team (2p) payment via bank transfer
Deadline payment : 23/05/2014
Only payment completes your registration!

Registration ONLY THROUGH www.ypreslotusday.be > register.

More info:
Pascal Vasseur (+32 477/21.01.63 - NL, F, GB) organisation(at)ypreslotusday(dot)be

flyer-2014-v0.2.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Hi, the 29th is a Thursday? I assume you mean Thursday rather than Saturday! Hopo, are you up for this?

Hi, the 29th is a Thursday? I assume you mean Thursday rather than Saturday! Hopo, are you up for this?

Thursday, it's Ascension Day so a non-working day ...

This looks good but I'm already booked on a track day at Cadwell.

It would be great if some of you continental chaps would come to Chatsworth (Derbyshire, in the Peak District) for MLOCs annual summer do on the 26th and 27th July?

There is a Saturday night pub meet, an early morning run on Sunday, breakfast then a procession in to Chatsworth estate for a display and picnic. Have a look on MLOC for the details. We are aiming for 200 cars this year and would love to welcome some owners and cars from overseas.

• 2 weeks later...

Today registered 2 Lotus fanatics from Switzerland. After Scotland, England, Netherlands, France, Luxembourg en ofcourse Belgium, we now have Swiss Lotusses at Ypres Lotus Day.

All European Lotus Fanatics Gather at Ypres Lotus Day :)

• Gold FFM

Looks like a good day to be had. :thumbup:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

I have to say this is a Fantastic day and I will hopefully be attending this year.... Leaving it last minute and all that!

(Hopefully) see you there Frederik!

To all : registrations stay's open!

We have 126 Loti registered at this moment.
Teams from Scotland, England, Holland, France, Switzerland and Belgium

'bout the meetingplace weds evening, discussed with Pascal and Dirk today, we keep our 'normal place' at the corder nearby the menin gate.

CU all at Ypres!

Today we assembled the unique limited edition YLD2014 gift.
We have 146 available for participants, register now to secure your gift.

foto-3--.jpg

foto-4--.jpg

Edited by Frederik

I'm here to thank all participants ... and hope you all had a lovely day. :bc
Next month we start with the details and work vor edition 2015.

You can see video's and pictures grouped into this thread >> http://www.lotusforum.be/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6053 (also pictures posted in different posts in the thread)
And... if you want to post some comments, feel free to register and just answer even in English ...
We talk English, Francais and Nederlands on our forums. :)

Edited by Frederik
  • Like 1