free hit
counters
24 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

auRouge

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Love this show, but still have to wait another week till it airs here in Oz.  So.......

The alternatives are...  Watch the 2 hour show late on a Monday night with ads every 5 minutes (which is the norm for all shows nowadays - except for resurrection which actually has 3 minutes of show followed by 5 minutes of ads followed by 4 minutes of show and another 4 minutes of ads etc...

or,

Seek an alternative method of viewing with no ads that I can watch when I like, as I like... for free in HD.

Hmmm...

:whistle:

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

It's back, 11am to 12pm. For me it doesn't get any better.

But there's adverts every 5 mins... Dammit ;-)

I prerecord everything these days so I can fast forward over the ads, even the BBC which is advert free has a three minute introduction to every program to show you what the program is about to show you so I fast forward over it.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Cheers,

John W

http://jonwatkins.co.uk

Will try to wait 30 mins and watch it on the recorder.. I remember watching previous episodes and is all I can remember is "Nissan 4 x 4 Naturally Capable" from the sponsor adverts every break! Cheeky Merc has got in on the action now...

I'd look forward to the adverts if we could see Lotus sponsoring 24 :-D

Was a good start to what is an epic Action/Drama, Sutherland on top for as ever, despite looking a bit more creased!

Do love a bit of 24!

For the last series of 24 (Day 8) I recorded all episodes then had a day off work and did the lot  :D

Started around 07:00 and finished just before midnight

• Like 1

Jez

Mean Green S4s

I think therefore I am - Descartes

I'm pink therefore I'm spam - Eric Idle

• 4 weeks later...

Mate of mine just posted saying hes just seen Kiefer Sutherland out shopping in all places - Southampton, this morning.

Apparently going to be filming 24 there.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!