free hit
counters
Spotted my first Oz Lotus. - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Spotted my first Oz Lotus.

Sydney, Williams Street heading east at 11:30 yesterday (7th) turning into Riley St.

A lovely metallic blue Elise with some sort of pedestal spoiler and with roof off.  It was the loud exhaust that got my attention so I looked up to see what it was.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spotted a green exige heading south on High St in Willoughby, Sydney on Monday. Was munching down my calamari & chips until I heard a car that sounded like mine

Nice, That's the only thing I'm not too happy about with my upcoming Elise, its a sort of Maroon red. Would prefer any other colour (except black) but beggars cant be choosers.

• 5 months later...

White Exige drove past me in Chatswood (Sydney) this evening! Was in my white Evora S.

Also saw an orange Evora on Monday and was going to say hi but realised I was in my other car :(

2016 Evora 400 | Signature Silver on Red Alcantara

• 1 month later...

Spotted a green exige heading south on High St in Willoughby, Sydney on Monday. Was munching down my calamari & chips until I heard a car that sounded like mine :)

• Like 1

2016 Evora 400 | Signature Silver on Red Alcantara

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.