free hit
counters
Newlands Corner Monthly Meet - Sunday 18th May - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Newlands Corner Monthly Meet - Sunday 18th May

TomE

Time for another Sunday breakfast gathering for some of the finest bacon rolls around.  In collaboration with the "little cars" this is our regular third Sunday of the month event, a chance to gather with like-minded enthusiasts and a cross section of Lotus models.

An informal gathering with no particular runs in or out organised, just a chance to chat, look at cars and take in the view.  Join from 9.00 when the café opens for bacon rolls.  We'll probably be around until 10.00/10.30.

Location map for Newlands Corner here

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Might bring my little Lotus along :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

:thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Lovely day for it :D

10390343_10152407038825586_7472889045153

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

Certainly was.  Few Esprits, but nice lineup.  And who was wearing that hideous striped shirt???

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

:thumbsup:

Evora NA

Hey Chris - your car looks stunning - that colour works really really well! Shame there wasn't any space in that first part of the car park for you, but sunny summer days seem to bring a lot of general visitors to Newlands Corner, although on the plus side it did mean I got to get a couple of shots as you were touring the car park hunting for a space :)