free hit
counters
White Esprit (S3) required - Chase HQ! - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

White Esprit (S3) required - Chase HQ!

http://www.theclassiccarshow.tv/ are recreating Chase HQ...

http://game-oldies.com/play-online/chase-h-q-coin-op-arcade

...for their TV show. They require a white S1 or S2 which will be chased by a black 928. It's a days filming in West London on Friday 30th May. 

Anyone interested? :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Anyone?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

He's right ya know! White Turbo...

lotusesprit2gq7.th.jpg

chase-hq-virtual-console-200808010832580

They were good on the details too :hrhr:

ChaseHQ_06.jpg

Might be worth a message to say they've got the wrong model. May have more chance of a white Turbo being available too.

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

I'm not too keen on being pulled over by the police in a 928 and have my car burst into flames!

According to the game it is a 'white british sports car' with 215bhp, driven by the 'Idaho slasher'!

Actually I'd love to do this but I don't think my car will be ready in time as I'm having some work done.

I hope someone else from here is up for it.

If they want to come to Cleveland to film . . .

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Having discussed this with them they'd prefer an S3 Turbo now please?

• Like 1

Evora NA

This is this Friday, anyone able to do it please?

Evora NA

Hi

I have recently purchsed Trevor's white S3 dry sump - I am still running it back in from it's 2 year hibernation but I might be able to do this - do you know what is involved (i.e. times, who drives etc etc?)

Cheers

Graham

Good man and congrats on owning Jex :D

Will get back to you asap...

Evora NA

Thanks very much TIm but Graham may have just beat you to it! 

Evora NA

Hi Tim

I am booked in for Friday - I will keep your number handy incase of disaster though!

Cheers

Graham

:thumbup: Have fun!

Evora NA

It was a really interesting day, most of the crew also work on Top Gear - so all knew their stuff and were really friendly and treated the car well. The Porsche 928 was the main feature with the Esprit in a supporting role. The show is due out in 2015 - so we will have to be patient!

Thanks to Bibs for the initial contact and helping set it up. I will try and attach some pictures soon - they seem too big to do the easy way!

Hi guys,  

Just found this old thread which delivered a healthy slug of nostalgia - I remember playing Chase HQ on the Amiga with my dad many moons ago! Good times...

Does anyone know when they were due to air this show and is it only an online feature on their website?

It was 4/5 episodes back now, available on demand. The Esprit gets about 2 seconds on air very disappointingly.

Evora NA

wow! 2 seconds, thats NOT fair, it needs almost the hole episode! its a true britsch supercar!

a icon! we all know that!!

they also shoot me with my esprit S3 turbo, (also white) but as you can read on a other topic, its right now at the paint studio,

and the new engine needs setup with the carbs, and when the red interior is in, they come over to make a movie for a car magazine,

so lets hope for more as 2 sec'!!