free hit
counters
Inaugural TLF Worcestershire Meet - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Inaugural TLF Worcestershire Meet

I know it well. Stand by.

• Like 1

Sudders and Dany

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 week to go before the inaugural Hereford and Worcester meet and the weather looks to be set fine. Got a Lotus and want to come along and talk cars? 'Come on down'!

Excellent! Cheers awesome dude. Bibs said - coz I asked him - that 2 people/cars makes a meet, so we’re on. Pass the word.

Hi Chaps  I would like to come along and talk rubbish to those of you that have a better knowledge than me My only problem is i will have to come in the Westfield as the GT3 is all tucked up

Yeah, Holden's. Aware of them, but likewise, with organised organised meets.

So, proposal:

- Sunday 16th May 2021

- 1000hrs

- Coco's Car, Fromes Hill, Ledbury, HR8 1HT (not actually in Ledders, on a hill above it)

The 16th isn't an F1 weekend, and it's the day before things go crazy-back-to-new-normal-ish. So, maybe a good window to test out a bit of a meet.

If somebody can please second this proposal (so I'm not there all on my lonesome, which I can just as well do in my garage), we can go firm and pass the word.

Coolio.

• Like 2

Sudders and Dany

• Gold FFM

Yup - I’ll bring up the lemon 👍

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

I'll definitively be there.

Although the 'Hereford and Worcester' county was abolished in 1998, for the sake of local Lotus geography, I'd vote that this thread be renamed 'Inaugural TLF Hereford and Worcester Meet' :) As @Barrykearley said, there's a good few Esprits round these ways, would be great to meet up! 

The Marches do extend down to Monmouthshire, maybe we could encourage @dr_jayhart's dry sump to attend as well?

• Like 2

Totally, all of that what everyone said. The only prerequisite is that people want to come along and talk cars.

Epical. (They say that in Worcester). (Apparently).

Sudders and Dany

• 3 weeks later...

Evening all. Sorry will have to bake on the meet on 16th have to go away for a funeral. Will make next one. J 

• Sad 1

Am quite excited now.

Sudders and Dany

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.