free hit
counters
Inaugural TLF Worcestershire Meet - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Inaugural TLF Worcestershire Meet

Pick a time and a place guys :thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks Mark. We have a north Midlands area and a bunch of our Evora owners from Worcs now want to meet up, hence this section. I may live in Kent but I did get a C in geography!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Fair enough, the other section is just named Midlands, so wasn't clear it was North Midlands owners :)

Are you guys going to arrange a meet or shall I take Mark's advice (and my C in Geography) and close this section down?

Evora NA

I'm in Worcestershire - would be up for something.

Shelsly Walsh has a breakfast club once a month - would be good to get some lotus presence there..........

Breakfasts good value, coffee good and plenty of mucho niceo cars.

My esprit, a cortina, new élan and a couple of vx220 last time out

Only here once

Not last time there wasn't!!!

I'm off there in the morning

Only here once

Great Stuff - look forward to seeing you in the morning

Only here once

I think a lot of Loti will be at the MLOC Lotus in the Peaks event at Chatsworth house tomorrow so may be quieter than usual.

Flat out on another chicken shed....... girls are due 7/11 with system commissioning booked 31/10 so no time to do anything between now and then........

@swindon_alan ive ordered my new tyres though :animier: just don't tell the wife :whistle:

Only here once

Breakfast club at shelsley Walsh this Sunday morning

Only here once

Is that a launderette?

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

No !!! Nor a brothel ( for the Swindon guys! ) - it's an historic Worcestershire location. Like stonghenge or Blackpool tower (block)

Only here once