free hit
counters
S1 Project car - part 2 - the continuation - Page 75 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Lotusfab

S1 Project car - part 2 - the continuation

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

When they started talking about the capabilities, I thought straight away that that's what they would come up with. It seems so logical.! Go for it Fabian!!:happydance:

• Like 1

Hi Gary - you'd better post some pics of the panel plus your car.

We love Pictures here

Chris

PS - have I mentioned some pictures?

58 minutes ago, gary allason said:

Hi...I have that very car SOS instrument panel and it certainly is impressive...although the Mustang one knocks spots off it in my opinion.

Hi Gary, welcome to the Lotus Forums. I'm so pleased they fixed up the S1 for you. I hope your enjoying driving it. Its a great privilege to own an S1. Im especially jealous of your instrument panel!  I think it a fantastic addition to the car. Hope you bring it along to some Lotus events. I built 1/2 of the one in this blog some years back and have been in my garage for the last 4.5 years trying to build the FYEO Turbo Esprit with skis(on the other blog of mine here). It must be brilliant to get such a big suprise of a fully restored car. I really enjoyed watching the show and I' m really pleased they picked you. Thanks for posting on here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gary allason said:

Hi...I have that very car SOS instrument panel and it certainly is impressive...although the Mustang one knocks spots off it in my opinion.

Nooooo!!! That's amazballs. 

Can I have your instrument panel, please (I asked first)?

Mustangs are for girls.

Sudders and Dany

2 hours ago, gary allason said:

Gary welcome, emotional episode as always pictures are required as Chris says, how is the car? 

This relic from the cold war is ready to take on Corona if Mr BondIMG_1286.thumb.JPG.5dee5d267e7f7f65bd97bbcf9775232e.JPGIMG_1287.thumb.JPG.22ae16a690dfb5645ca06769b6f9044f.JPG needs it! All the usual refinements and a fully equiped missile system!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Interesting

That’s a pretty thing for sure.

• Like 1

Only here once