free hit
counters
Favour needed please - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Favour needed please

Hippo

Guys, I was wondering if I could ask a favour from an Esprit owner, or indeed any local Lotus owners...it's my sister's son's prom on Friday 20th June and she has asked if I could possibly arrange some Lotus cars to take 5 young lads from her house in Washington to Beamish Hall at about 5.30pm so they can arrive in style.  I already have a couple of Exiges, and an Elise but I'd really love an Esprit or two :)

If anyone has some free time next Friday and can come to Washington Services at about 5 - 5.15pm I'd be really grateful.

Thanks

Hips :)

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself.

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Happy to have a run out if I can get cover for work for a few hours,sorry but wont be able to confirm untill thursday.

• Like 1

Dont worry,be happy.............

I'm not sure Hippo could handle the Sport350 being so close. You'd need to cover your exhausts or something, think of the children...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Bibs are you trying to say my S350 is a little loud now I have the Quicksilver exhaust on ??

I dont think it will be more than 125db @ 5000rpm :huh:

Bibs, Patsy is no shrinking violet either...in the words of one disgruntled Scottish traffic cop, she is 'ludicrously loud' ;)

125dB sounds like just the ticket Martin...!! I'd love to hear that :) :) :)

Mark, I agree...it's a stupid time, I wouldn't have be able to do if I hadn't taken time off work.

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...

Ok slight change in the timing on this...we wouldn't need to leave Washington services until 6pm, not sure if that helps much?

Washington services...............................eeeerrrrrmmmmm

North or south, or do we just wave at each other over the motorway ????

Waving is good...but meeting on the Southbound side is better! :)

Not sure...is it an Esprit thing?

Guys, just to give you a heads up on timings etc for Friday if you can still help out...

The prom venue is Beamish Hall (DH9 0YB). If we can leave Washington services southbound in convoy at about 6pm. It's about a 5 minute drive to my sisters house in Rickleton (NE38 9JA). Leave there about 6.20-6.30 for Beamish. If anyone fancies a run out afterwards to the Derwent Manor, I'm buying! :)

Pub?

Appreciate your efforts Martin :)

Mark, do you think you'll be able to make this...? One of the Exige guys has just pulled out due to work commitments and I can feel the panic coming on! :)

Pub you say?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Yeah...are you familiar with that kind of thing?

I love it when a plan comes together !!!

Traffic, car , family, dogs , horses allowing I should be able to make this now but will be setting new land speed records to make Washington by 6.00

see you soon..................................... i think.

Great news...thanks for the effort you've put into this guys, I know it's a bit of a pain :)