free hit
counters
My V6 is ready ! - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
wolme

My V6 is ready !

:cry:   But it`s still waiting for transport in Hethel  :cry: . Now it was 2 months late in production and I have to wait for some more cars to get on the truck so it makes  the transport worthwhile .I think I am going nuts while waiting.

Nevertheless I will open the first bottle today and a second one when it arrives. :wine:

Cheers to all of you

Wolfi  :bounce:

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I feel your pain!!  I wish my car was joining yours on that transport... but that would mean my car is early OR you would still have to wait a long time.

No, let's NOT do that!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Congrats, she will be there soon!

Post pics when she does plz.

Edited by Milton1

Mine is also ready since monday last week, unbelievable, after 6 months....

Maybe our Ladies will be on the same trailer to Central Europe...Unfortunately i won't make it to the F1 GP in Austria now with the new car. But my S1 did a great Job in the last months and replaced the Exige Even At the mille Miglia

Congrats - mine goes to Munich - let`s see who gets the news first.

Chaps Im local to Hethel...need anyone to give your cars a warm up with a bit of road action? Common whats a few stone chips between friends??

Buddsy  :sorcerer:

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

It would have been more helpful, if you would have motivated the guys over there, so that they finish the Cars At the promised delivery Date At the beginning of the season in March. Now it is already close to autumn and i am Thinking about to request a delivery on Winter tyres instead of P Zeros .......;-)

Sorry to hear car won't be ready this week, but I'm on my way in my Cup. Happy to take you out in it by way of apology from all of us here in England!

It might not be your V6 but you shall still go in a V6 this weekend. Cinderella shall go to the ball!

Writing this from Beaune in France.

Chaps Im local to Hethel...need anyone to give your cars a warm up with a bit of road action? Common whats a few stone chips between friends??

Buddsy  :sorcerer:

A few stone chips I would not mind - just take care of her

Wolfi

Sorry to hear car won't be ready this week, but I'm on my way in my Cup. Happy to take you out in it by way of apology from all of us here in England!

It might not be your V6 but you shall still go in a V6 this weekend. Cinderella shall go to the ball!

Holy Moses - do I envy you - wish you lots of sunshine

Wolfi

I feel your pain!!  I wish my car was joining yours on that transport... but that would mean my car is early OR you would still have to wait a long time.

No, let's NOT do that!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Congrats, she will be there soon!

Post pics when she does plz.

I will definitely post some pics. My wife said after all this waiting she will not drink the bottle but pour it over her head. I will send pictures of that

:bounce: Cheers Wolfi

It would have been more helpful, if you would have motivated the guys over there, so that they finish the Cars At the promised delivery Date At the beginning of the season in March. Now it is already close to autumn and i am Thinking about to request a delivery on Winter tyres instead of P Zeros .......;-)

Mine is also ready since monday last week, unbelievable, after 6 months....

Maybe our Ladies will be on the same trailer to Central Europe...Unfortunately i won't make it to the F1 GP in Austria now with the new car. But my S1 did a great Job in the last months and replaced the Exige Even At the mille Miglia

Oh boy  - would I have liked to visit the Mille - I am sure our two babies will be on the same truck - hope he drives savely.

Would love to meet in Austria some day

Cheers

Wolfi

Mille Miglia has been fantastic ...we have been on Sardinia before with the Ladies ....

post-17041-0-02705000-1403067840.jpg

Edited by Seven Elleven

Mille Miglia has been fantastic ...we have been on Sardinia before with the Ladies ....

Now this is really cruel

Beaune  ??? hope you are long a load of Premier Cru old boy ! cant bring much back in the Cup. better fill your boots whilst there  :))) 

Edited by diego

Just got word: PTS (passed to sales) in week 28.  Like I understand it, that would mean that the car runs of the manufacturing line and goes "out"?

Now, how solid is this information?  Can I expect this time the "shift" around?  Can't wait anymore!! 

Oh and the VIN is also already known.

Some more info:

LHD ACU... what does ACU stand for?

and then: Exige S - PS ... what does PS stand for?

Sorry for all these questions... I'm getting overexcited!

The PTS week is when the car is actually finished. It will then be scheduled for transport. We are currently in week 26.

Sadly, a couple of my orders are two weeks late :(. The PTS week should only be considered a (fairly accurate) estimate and not a definite finish date which can be influenced by many factors.

If it has a VIN allocated, it should be well underway so not long to wait now!

Hello Wolfi,

my Exige is also waiting for the transport to Munich.

Mine was ready on 13th. June. Perhaps both car

will be on the same transport.

Lars

My car will be in Austria on July 4, this means, your Cars will be At the latest on the same Day in München. Most probably, it will be July 3 for you. Another week... I purchased another toy to Bridge the time...

post-17041-0-01632000-1403734050.jpg

Hello Wolfi,

my Exige is also waiting for the transport to Munich.

Mine was ready on 13th. June. Perhaps both car

will be on the same transport.

Lars

Hi lars

I got notice today - My Car will be arriving in Munich July 1st - so I will probably pick it up on Saturday - if they work on  that day -----------  Yabbadabadooooooooo :bounce:

My car will be in Austria on July 4, this means, your Cars will be At the latest on the same Day in München. Most probably, it will be July 3 for you. Another week... I purchased another toy to Bridge the time...

Holy Moses - this bridges the waiting time more than well  - congrats - wow

I got notice today - My Car will be arriving in Munich July 1st 

I´ve got the same information, but they said they need some

days for delivery. I hope, I can get some pics if the car arrives.

Lars

Edited by ectabane

Have your cars arrived chaps? Having fun yet? :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

:thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Have your cars arrived chaps? Having fun yet? :D

Nope, car should be ready this week... VIN is known, engine number is known and I already have a pro forma invoice.

But NO car... and no word :help:

Mine arrived in Zurich today. Will be delivered next week. :thumbup:

And the really nice thing... I ordered it 3 month ago, so I was lucky not having to wait for too long :whistle:

Edited by SvenRH