free hit
counters
It's over now, goodbye! - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jussi

It's over now, goodbye!

Yasuo do you have winter tyres on your Esprit :) ,nice photo, you can clearly see there's snow on your car hood B)

Nathan, spring comes quickly when hanging here on the forum :(

So what have I been doing last few days :) Shovelling snow and shovelling snow after work, actually I was shovelling snow even on tuesday night :(

Here are couple (bad photos cause all that snowstorm...):

autumn06_4.jpg

That's Heli's car, it was quite a job to drive it to home :( but it oversteers nicely :)

Our street on tuesday night:

autumn06_5.jpg

And here's today's photo from our backyard, right after I came from work:

autumn06_6.jpg

So if anyone likes about snow, welcome here's plenty of it :)

Hmm. does this mean I have to change winter tyres on my car now :)

WOW - You really do get proper snow, and quickly! I think that is more snow than we get in 5 years. I really am a big kid when it comes to snow. The first sign and i'm out with the kids trying to build a snowman - but when you get less than 1cm of snow, its always going to end up a snow midget.

I read in todays paper we are to expect a bad February for snow in th U.K. (that means we might even get 2cm)

Send us some of your snow - I love it.

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

hehe... what are you saying, Lotus driving season just arrived :) (seeing as I never did bother to recharge my AC :))

car_01.jpg

Didn't know 007 advertised on his jacket :(

Edited by slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

:) :) Well spotted!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

copenhagen did look mighty cold last night on MTV. you lot with be bumping in to snoop dogg and his entourage all day today LOL

so the plan is jussi is putting us all up then so we can go snowboarding, good idea me thinks LMAO LMAO

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Damn! It's been 90F here today! :blink:

Hope the weather keeps up over there for the next wee while. I'm arriving San Francisco on Wednesday, driving down the Big Sur from Carmel on Friday/Saturday en route to Vegas arriving Sunday.

What chance I might see some Esprit's? :lol:

Brian

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

Pretty high if you arrange to meet them! :lol::blink:

FMXA, Gmendoza, Slade and more are all Cali based!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Geez.... you had me scared there for a moment! Don't do that!

As for winter, put some Hakkapelittas on that Lotus and go on a road rally!

-Dave

All Cows Eat Grass

Thanks Dave but I think I'll use Hakkapeliittas only on our Peugeots :)

It might look awful to see Esprit on wintertime wrapped around on lamp-post :P:D

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+

Well, here's my Lotus' winter garage.. well ventilated, heated to normal indoor temp, 5 minutes walking distance from my workplace and waaaay too expensive rental... Hope she is satisfied and rewards me with many happy hoons in the spring and summer to come :P

post-1381-1166183983.jpg

WHY PUT IT AWAY?! :P

Prepare now for that CHRISTMAS HOON!!!!!!!!!!!

At least for me, there's nothing like a quick trip through the hills around Watkins Glen and/or the Finger Lakes!!!

(With maybe a stop or two at some of the local establishments to warm up w/ a cup of cheer!) <_<

Been testing cold weather capabilities of all systems, especially my little battery (12lb Hawker Odyssey,for personal watercraft). Happy to say, it still cranks it over @ 22 degrees F, W/ 9.25:1 compression!!

Don't let a little frost or mud bother you!! They don't rust!! GET ON IT! HOON AWAY!!!

Best of the holidays to all!

Lee

PS: the date is wrong in the pic, I took it yesterday. Got up to 45 to 50 degrees here in the Northeast. We've had absolutely gorgeous weather here!

HPIM1066.jpg

HPIM1067.jpg

Edited by Esprit Aviation

I must admit the nights have been a bit mipplely around Southern California recently with the car covered in frost in the mornings. Not enough to worry too much about ice on the roads unless you get up into the taller mountains. Certainly no reason to lay the car up for the winter.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE