free hit
counters
Terminal 2 - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Terminal 2

basalte

In December last year when we were flying back & forth to Canada every couple of weeks with Air Canada there was an article in a mag and from memory T2 is to become the dedicated Star Alliance terminal with all those airline members and maybe one or two more (?) moving over in groups with Air Canada being one of the first batch. I'm always getting their Frequent Flyer e-mails but haven't been reading for a while as now moved elsewhere and flying a BA/Air Frog combo, but they were making big announcement about it earlier this year. It was to do with the learning curve and allowing the build up to happen smoothly so not another clusterf**k like T5 and starting with bad press.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I had an experience once in 1985 when we flew over to the UK on Luxavia. When we arrived my suitcase was missing. Horrible feeling when the last case comes off the carousel and it stops turning and you have not found yours. Fortunately I had put my father's address on the label.

Can you believe that this was the one time that we actually insured the contents. All my clothes and all the wife's jewelry. 24 hours later Air France said they had found the case in Johannesburg and it would be sent over. That was the last we heard of it and I went out and purchased a new wardrobe and the wife went mad buying new jewelry.

6 Months later, my father gets a letter from the Airport saying that if my suitcase is not collected it will be auctioned. I hot footed it across to Heathrow from Taunton and collected it.

I just wished I could remember the name of the insurance company to reimburse them.

Dear Mr Davis:

I represent an international company that specializes in the restitution of insurance claim overpayments. We have recently relocated our main office to Texas from its previous Nigerian origins. Our collection procedure for such claims corrections has been greatly simplified over the years. We require no documentation of the overpayment event, in fact we prefer that none be provided. Simply send us your best estimate of the amount in question. We will handle it from there. Payment by bank cashier's check made out to J. Heath Restitutional Enterprises, LLC is appreciated.

Regards,

J. Heath

CEO, Restitutional Enterprises, LLC

PO Box 777

Austin, TX 

USA

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

All I got from Air France when I arrived in Pau late one Sunday evening at 23:00 and the bag was in still in Paris was a wash kit that included an Air France T shirt (XXL) and a condom!!  :scared: Not sure if they thought you would look so damn sexy in that outfit that you couldn't help but pull or what! :w00t:

The follow on to that was about 2 years later SWMBO finds said condom stuck at bottom of my wash kit and I get a grilling! :vava:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

:lol:

At least she didn't find any blue pills!! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...

All I got from Air France when I arrived in Pau late one Sunday evening at 23:00 and the bag was in still in Paris was a wash kit that included an Air France T shirt (XXL) and a condom!!  :scared: Not sure if they thought you would look so damn sexy in that outfit that you couldn't help but pull or what! :w00t:

The follow on to that was about 2 years later SWMBO finds said condom stuck at bottom of my wash kit and I get a grilling! :vava:

Just to clarify: it was the T shirt that was XXL, right?

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg