Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Esprit Indoor/Outdoor Car Covers - Page 4 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Esprit Indoor/Outdoor Car Covers

Chillidoggy

thanks Bibs I have upgraded my membership now . give me a call when you want payment I will call you to chat about local events and stuff when I am back in the UK.

Do you expect me to talk........ No Mr Bond I expect you to die!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

:thumbsup:

Bibs,

How much for an indoor cover for my 2003.5 Esprit V8 Final Edition?  I would like the cover in Black with Yellow piping and the full color Lotus logo on the front.  I also do not want the security pack (no holes/buttons on the sides),  I am located in Georgia, USA.

Regards,

Manny

• Gold FFM

Hi Manny,

You should be able to find the answers in the online shop if Bibs takes a while. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Hi Manny - If you get it together in the shop you'll see the pricing and shipping to your location when you view your shopping cart. Will be approx $90 shipping to the USA and the indoor cover doesn't come with security, that's an option for the outdoor cover only. :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Hi Manny - If you get it together in the shop you'll see the pricing and shipping to your location when you view your shopping cart. Will be approx $90 shipping to the USA and the indoor cover doesn't come with security, that's an option for the outdoor cover only. :)

Thanks Michael and Bibs.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After nearly a year, I finally got round to popping the cover on. It fits superbly, and I have now been berated by the wife as to why it hasn't got a Lotus logo on it. Any chance I could get that done to stop the noise, Bibs?

image.jpg1_zpsvept6hhe.jpg

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I was meant to post this months ago. Sorry Bibs :)

Bibs not only made the covers for my Esprits as I posted in the past, but he recently made a cover for one of my Lambos and it fits perfect. It's actually WAY better in quality and fit than the factory item!

20150920_210411.jpg

20150920_210433_001.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I have had the above mentioned cover for indoor use for 2 years now.

It is superb quality product.

My only problem will be that when I want to wash it, I probably need to use laudry service, because it does not fit in my washing machine...

"Older I get, faster I was"

Thanks for telling, because mine is up for washing as it protected my Esprit from dirt over the last two years or so. Functionality is still great.

Cheers,

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This is great information, I want to wash mine, but it doesn't fit in the washing machine. How do you get it washed to make sure it does not get damaged?

Edited by jollyroger

• 4 months later...

Hi @Bibs - I ordered a cover for my Turbo Esprit on Monday but as yet haven't heard anything confirming the order. How long would confirmation of the order and expected date to receive, normally take?