free hit
counters
how many - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There should be no reason for it to be covered by privacy, its not revealing any confidential or personal information. I think that info would probably be available through the freedom of information

Yes it is registered in my name now. Definitely the only Lotus Elise in Maryborough, don't know about Ballarat or Bendigo. If I were to hazard a guess perhaps there are only 15 Lotus' for the whole of

Not got the foggiest. Come on Aussie members, one of you knowledgeable guys will know.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I sent an email to Vicroads but they haven't replied, Its not exactly confidential info so I may phone them Monday and see if they will tell me.

I haven't ever directly contacted the Dept of Roads as I expect the numbers will be covered by privacy act. I have wondered what the numbers are as well.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

There should be no reason for it to be covered by privacy, its not revealing any confidential or personal information. I think that info would probably be available through the freedom of information act. I will ring Vicroads Monday and give an answer, Also I'll try and find out year/model numbers.

• Like 1

Well, there is mine, and there is yours, so that's two....(Have you got yours transferred and registered yet?) I'm told there is a second one in Geelong but I'm yet to see it, although i did see an evora last weekend. 

There are 9 on carsales.com.au currently,

I would be very surprised of VicRoads gave out this information, while i agree not asking for any private details they will say due to privacy they wont give out those details  I thought I saw a webpage that would do this kind of research for a fee but i can't find it anymore

If the evora was a white one, that was probably AussieKid (member on here). Currently for sale. I have seen an orange elise in Geelong and also saw an exige on the Princes one day but don't think it was local.

I believe Cadel Evans also owns an elise.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Yes it is registered in my name now. Definitely the only Lotus Elise in Maryborough, don't know about Ballarat or Bendigo. If I were to hazard a guess perhaps there are only 15 Lotus' for the whole of Vic? Maybe 20 or I could be totally off, maybe 5 who knows. Once the weather warms up we will have to get together for a drive.

• Like 1