free hit
counters
Paint scheme - satin black areas - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Paint scheme - satin black areas

Hi All,

Has anyone got some pictures of all the areas around the rear side window, boot etc that were originally painted black by Lotus on the S1. I need to paint them but would like to get them factory correct. Thanks.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Fabian, has the car been re sprayed at some point and lost the original lines? When I rubbed back my car I went through two re sprays, but the good thing was I eventually came across the factory paint, and associated lines.

Also, my research for my S2 found no definitive answer for paint lines, and even some variance in output from the factor! Maybe the S1 was more set. You doing the painting?

Iain

Hi Iain, it was professionally painted, but nothing left of original black work as was over painted when I got car. Now putting it all back together. All new parts or powder coat.