free hit
counters
Member Map - Page 3 - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

This has just been updated to the latest version. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 5 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Mr. D.E. As it happens, a property matching your requirements has just come to the Council’s attention. In fact it’s rather larger than required, with unrivalled sea views, a mere throw of a

Ok that's me back on the map Andrew

Posted Images

There's been a permissions problem which meant you couldn't add a marker to the map which is now resolved. Please click 'member map' in the menu at the top of the page and add yourself :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 1 month later...

Well over 1,000 people now on the map :D

4721635353690112.jpg

Evora NA

• 10 months later...

https://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/membermap/

Updated! 5,670 pins on there now! 

Evora NA

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I think there might be an issue with the Members Map :(

Looks like if you enter "Herts" as your location this is translated as Haifa, Israel. I've changed my location to Welwyn Garden City, but am still in Haifa on the map.

Maybe I should start a Regional Group for is :)

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Dan E said:

Yep I am still in Margate for some reason which is probably worse. Sorry Ian 

Please hurry up and move, you're lowering the tone of the neighbourhood.

Thank you,

Thanet District Council.

• Haha 1

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

Dear Thanet Council.

thank you for your message, I have visited your office on many occasions and I still stand by the fact that I would be happy to move from Margate but as I have one child, 4 cars, 3 cats and the current wife, I will need a 17 bedroom house with a 4 car garage, I have never done a days work in my life but I do own a 88inch TV which requires a very big wall and I  visited Dreamland in my youth.

It’s disappointing really but I would happily move anywhere to get away from my weird neighbours who have a green car that looks like a bit of cheese and his wife, well where do I start, every time I meet her she is talking about “Limited Slip Diff’s” and “ BHP” I think English may not be her first language. Then the husband playing Bros greatest hits on his guitar every night does get a little annoying. 

So help is required, but please get me out of here, obviously I won’t be paying for any moving costs or anything really but a big  house would be lovely 

yours sincerely 

MR D. E 

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Dan E said:

Dear Thanet Council.

thank you for your message, I have visited your office on many occasions and I still stand by the fact that I would be happy to move from Margate but as I have one child, 4 cars, 3 cats and the current wife, I will need a 17 bedroom house with a 4 car garage, I have never done a days work in my life but I do own a 88inch TV which requires a very big wall and I  visited Dreamland in my youth.

It’s disappointing really but I would happily move anywhere to get away from my weird neighbours who have a green car that looks like a bit of cheese and his wife, well where do I start, every time I meet her she is talking about “Limited Slip Diff’s” and “ BHP” I think English may not be her first language. Then the husband playing Bros greatest hits on his guitar every night does get a little annoying. 

So help is required, but please get me out of here, obviously I won’t be paying for any moving costs or anything really but a big  house would be lovely 

yours sincerely 

MR D. E 

Dear Mr. D.E.

As it happens, a property matching your requirements has just come to the Council’s attention. In fact it’s rather larger than required, with unrivalled sea views, a mere throw of a White Lightning bottle to Dreamland, the Bong Shop, and Lidl.

Boasting a multi-story car park, it will comfortably accommodate any number of your current unroadworthy deathtraps and scrapyard refugees. As a result of this frankly unmissable opportunity to relocate you and your tribe of oxygen thieves, we will be sending ten big-arse bailiffs round with immediate effect to ensure a seamless move, and to catch up on some of those niggling outstanding debts, like the last five years council tax, and the odd benefit fraud issue.

Please see photo of your new accommodation below.

Yours sincerely,

Tyson Rottweiler,

Chief Relocation Officer,

Thanet Council.

6283129E-3DF3-440D-AE54-02AD8720A211.jpeg

• Haha 2

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

Dear Mr Rottweiler,

thank you for your prompt response, that certainly looks like it is located in the nicer part of Margate I assume that is Margate Heights? Could you confirm how far this is from our current odd neighbours? If I hear “when will I, will I be famous” again I may actually have to act,  also every time I speak to the wife she is trying to explain Torque to me, which is strange to say the least. 

Oh and the debts they are secured on my current neighbours house as I like intercepting their post they also keep sending out strange packages full of bomb equipment which is marked as “ Esprit Brake Conversions” I am fairly sure they are members of ISIS 

i look forward to hearing from you 

kindest regards 

Mr D E