free hit
counters
Esprit submarine anybody? - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit submarine anybody?

pete

Well done James :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I am quite excited about it and I made the deal on 07/07 (date on my purchase agreement) exactly 47 years to the day after the movie debuted--07/07/77.

It's "relatively" inexpensive as motorized toys go and we all know that he who dies with the most toys wins.

if you're not adventurous you may not make it out of this life alive.

Oops--that was 37 years to the day after the movie debuted.

• Like 1

Bravo, James....a great addition to your.....er........"fleet"(!)

Now you need one that flies, and you'll have the full set of transport....oh.....apart from the rail track version....

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

• 2 weeks later...

For sale... http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/car-advert/lotus/esprit/_/269639/?utm_source=classic_email_alerts&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=classic_cars_for_sale

Wonder how long it will be before somebody points out it's got the wrong wing mirror - d'oh!

The Esprit review amused me... "The Lotus Esprit might look a million dollars, but it could end up costing close to that in repair bills alone if you land a bad one" Hahaha I must have that one then!

Paul.

Edited by Paul Coleman

Lotus Esprit [meaning] a 1:1 scale Airfix kit with a propensity to catch fire

Hmm... I wonder if he's still got them? Somebody on here was looking for a set of Wolfrace wheels for an S1 the other day... or whether he just bought a shell.

Edited by Paul Coleman

Lotus Esprit [meaning] a 1:1 scale Airfix kit with a propensity to catch fire