Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Elise/Exige Indoor/Outdoor Car Covers - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Elise/Exige Indoor/Outdoor Car Covers

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 16/12/2019 at 03:44, Bibs said:

I've got an Exige S2 outdoor cover in black for immediate delivery if anyone is interested. £125 delivered, RRP from SCC is £299 so a bargain! Please let me know if you'd like it ASAP.

Do you still have this and do you ship to the unites states? Let me know thank you

• 4 months later...
On 16/12/2019 at 19:44, Bibs said:

I've got an Exige S2 outdoor cover in black for immediate delivery if anyone is interested. £125 delivered, RRP from SCC is £299 so a bargain! Please let me know if you'd like it ASAP.

Do you have an indoor cover for the Elise 250 Cup?

We can make covers for any Lotus variant mate. 

The factory however has had a close down and is now running a small staff making PPE for the NHS. They're expecting to re-open on the 1st July but there will be a backlog I'd imagine. You're welcome to order now or wait until then but I'm still sending in orders now and have a bit of a queue built up. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 1 month later...
On 18/05/2020 at 15:33, Bibs said:

We can make covers for any Lotus variant mate. 

The factory however has had a close down and is now running a small staff making PPE for the NHS. They're expecting to re-open on the 1st July but there will be a backlog I'd imagine. You're welcome to order now or wait until then but I'm still sending in orders now and have a bit of a queue built up. 

What's the indoor cover price for the Elise 250 Cup?