free hit
counters
GT3 manifold replacement - Page 3 - Induction/Turbo/Chargecooler/Manifold/Exhaust - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

GT3 manifold replacement

One of which is in a white van?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Yeah, well, you needed to do all that with yours to compensate for all the extra electrical mass you added.

I've come to the conclusion that none of my threads have a hope with you two on point.  So yar boo sucks.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Clearly they gave up the ghost some time ago.  But I'm glad you're hurtin'.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

You're absolutely right, but towers, manifold and shields off, engine mountings being changed - less than one hour from here to get the head off. I'd feel quite good with a new HG and some nice shiny valves. Also, car's outside, I don't have a convenient hoist to use, the stars are just not aligned for me right now!

• Gold FFM

3 and a half years, read a page every day without fail, still haven't got to the end.  Don Skedgelone is a shark.

And he sleeps with the fishes.  No, I mean really.  He likes to sleep with fishes.

• Gold FFM

Darren - it's already electric!  Clearly, PO didn't delete fully.  Yes, it is proper dirty.  Quite glad I pulled the head now, as I can do a decent cleanup and a bit of paint.

Chris - if it was your car, it'd still have the LH heatshield on.  :harhar:

• Gold FFM

As Darren says, very good.  Never seen a particularly bad one.  Some of the cleanest valves I've ever pulled, too.

Simon, tell me about it!  Clearly been gone for a while, but 2 below the surface?  Gimme a break.