free hit
counters
Tuned - Page 21 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Tuned

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

After being without the Exige for over a year it's hard to say... Does it feel better hell yes, does the 98*f weather and sun baking down on you while in bumper to bumper traffic suck, hell yeah.

It feels insane and scary but so cool... It just flys and demands respect at all times.... The video looks like a game for the first time. 

I think it's fast enough…maybe

Front bumper cam always gives an interesting perspective (well you don't have a bumper, but anyway)... Finding a good camera mount seems to be the bigggest problem you have left. The first video was a bit shaky, got me all foncused.

Anyway, wish I had a chance to drive those canyons once in my life.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Come on over and see them first hand, I'll give ya a tour. I used a small Contour camera on the same mount I had my Sony HD camera on and it was perfect. So it's Contours on the car from now on.

So while I was doing my shakedown up on Mulholland yesterday I stopped to shoot the breeze with the guys at the lookout. After a while a nice green old 65 Elan pulls in and it's Jay Leno. He automatically get's the fan swarm and in a minute he's walkin over to look at the RS211.... So it's now a case of I'll show you mine if you show me yours first... :D

So Jay takes off his bonnet to show me his new alloy block 2 ltr.  very nice I say and now let me show ya a nice little 1.8 ltr. :smoke:

As soon as I tilt the rear clam he asks me to come down to his garage to do a video for his You Tube channel. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQMELFlXQL38KPm8kM-4Adg

I guess I'll have to go to Burbank now ehh ? 

Don't see why they shouldn't let you plaster Lotus logos all over the beast...after all, there is a current F1 car labelled "Lotus" with no connection to the firm at all...... 

Liked the canyon vid....have fun at Mr. Leno's...(!)

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Oh I want Lotus to supply the decals for free, they won't have to pay anything but decals.  I figure they could use the marketing or else have this guy back to improve the brand imaging...

post-8085-0-11671700-1371487529.jpg

Nice shirt :huh::P

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Guest surferphil

'TLF? F is for Fashion! (Darlings)'

Is double denim a must for this season's car guy?

Let's talk about you, Frank:

I think a black poloneck sweater with brown cords and a brown leather jacket. Avoid stripes, spots and patterned fabrics.

Pink is good this season and may offset Jay Leno's motor city rockablly style, but I feel dark colours for that cool mysterious look will work best for you.

And a hat?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

'TLF? F is for Fashion! (Darlings)'

Is double denim a must for this season's car guy?

Let's talk about you, Frank:

I think a black poloneck sweater with brown cords and a brown leather jacket. Avoid stripes, spots and patterned fabrics.

Pink is good this season and may offset Jay Leno's motor city rockablly style, but I feel dark colours for that cool mysterious look will work best for you.

But sweetie it's summer and hot as hell.... Oh dear what to wear ?